NYC RIR Status

Talked to my Lawyer, he said they are sorting our RIR and non RIR cases

So people with RIR might turn out to get of this april chunk early. As the 295 cases will take at least a yr or two to clear.

try email

at lcstatus02@doleta.gov with your employers phone number, or tax id or case number if u know. Its an automated system that is updated at 5.00 am everyday I think.

good luck and keep us posted.

Correction

My Laber case is not approved at all. I do get my NIW case approved. Today I received a call from my lawyer that NY SESA has a RFE for my RIR LC case. Basically, the NY sesa is asking for some ridiculous salary adjustment, which I do not think it will be possible at all to my employer.

No Title

application was sent on Apr 12
PD - Apr 17th
I know few cases are rejected from my company. don\'t have much details.

No Title

i don\'t know when it moved to DOL.
email/phone system still not showing my case, but I got approval letter.

Labor Certified - 04/05/2002

I received an automated email. The part of which says:

Case # : 054041XX
Received Regional Office: 12/26/2001
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 04/05/2002.

I had applied thru regular processing in December 1999. Does this mean that I can now file for I-140. I had filed labor thru Chicago. How much more till getting GC?

Please advise.

EB2/RIR Rejected

They rejected and asked for a newspaper advt submission and asked for a response back with details whether there there are any eligible applicants. If people apply then provide details on why they are suitable or unsuitable for the job.

Company has comleted all requests and responded back saying no applicant matched up with the job needs.

I am unsure what happens now. Does my application end up in the Non-RIR pack which I belive is 03/98 for NY?

About the company - Financial Services Conglomerate.
About the Post - Technical Director.

Anyone have any thoughts on what happens with my case? Company responded to labour in the middle of Mar 2002 as had been requested by labor.

Pls let me know if anyone knows what next steps are in this procss?

Thx a Ton.
NyBanker

My thoughts

Company put in the advt in NY Times in the last week of Jan as requested and got a few responses. All respondents did not qualify and the dol has been informed about it with required documentation and proof.

Dunno what happens next?? ANy ideas??

No Title

1 advt in NY times and application was submitted back in mar 2001. No layoffs in my business, but overall company shed jobs globally for Merger and acquisition reasons.

Can I apply for another LC (and 140/485 later) while waiting for one

Hi,

I have filed LC from NY in Aug 2001 (EB2/RIR). Because of the long delays in NY labor, I am plannig to apply for another LC from Pittsburgh. Is that legal.

If it is then can I subsequently apply for two I140s?

In the same token, can I apply for two AOS applications?

I apologise for posting this question here. Pardon me if this is the wrong place. Any responses will be appreciated.

Thanks

Yes to both.

Make sure that your legal place of employment will be Pittsburg. Yes u can have multiple LC and AOS applications.

updating processing times

guys,
       do you have any idea when new processing times will be posted
thanks

NY DOL Regional Office Phone Number

There used to be an automated system number to NY DOL Regional Office to check the LC case status (212-337-2193). But it stops responding for quite a while. Does anyone know what happens to this number? or is there any other alternative to check the case status in NY Regional office?

Thanks

This thread is about to die

The SESA in NYC most likely is busy assisting INS to approve dead-terrorist visas so they dont find time to work on our applications, who pay major tax dollars every year. what a shame. Ok, i am going to stop bitching.... now!

What\'s going on?

spoke to my lawyer and he said it takes 12-18 months now to certify labor because INS wanted to make sure the job is NOT available to US citizens. And what\'s this about INS stopping processing GC due to restructuring. What\'s going on with this country!

rob
NY-RIR applied 4/2001-no news yet.