NWD September interview

Do we have to get the tax transcripts

Monu, I also never got a reply to my emails. I had sent a relative to check on my application. They told me to resend a copy of my papers as they have too many applications piled up due to shortage to staff. (Read my previous postings).

Anyway they responded to my second application immediately.

What is this tax transcript. I have my W2s itsn't that enough?:confused:

W-2 and transcript

Dear Dilwala,

I have seen a copy of P-4 from New Delhi. According to it, you are required to get W-2 and tax-transcipts for last three years. You can get tax-transcript in less than 2-weeks from the URL address I posted earlier.

Also, I am little confused and may be you can help me.

I sent my AC-140 application with P-3 to NWD and get a case number from them. I called them yesterday and they still do not have a interview date for me.

1. When you resent the package, did you send AC-140 package with P-3.
2. Do I have to resend the P-3 packet to NWD though I submitted it with original application.
3. Does NWD accepts the application through window. My relative could not hand deliver my application and had to courier it.

Any other information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Deepak

Interview dates are posted by mid of month

Deepak, in your case I don't think you need to resend your applicaiton because you have already been assigned a case number. In my case they had misplaced or could not dig thru the pile of pending applicaitons already back logged.

Now that you have a case number I would suggest to wait till the mid of August and find out your interview date as it gets posted on the consulate site. Most probably you will get September date as the September dates will be posted around the 15th of August.

september folks

there are a lot of people having sept interview while at cptracker.com there are very few entries. if all of us can put their data in cptracker.com it will greatly help folks who are getting interviewed after us.

thanks for the co-operation.

indi

Hello Deepak and Dilwala,
My attorney sent the packet 3 again though it might not be required.To be safe, you can courier it again.
NWD replied to my email on Friday ( surprisingly !! ) and an interview date was not generated yet.
deepak, I think you and I should get the end september dates ( hopefullY) .
Please keep me posted.
Thanks
Munish

Hi everyone,
What is this 9003 that everyone seems to be talking about?
Any input appreciated.
Thanks
Monu

question for people who have expired 1-94 & h1 visa

Folks,
want to know that in the extension approval letter (of H1) ins also send the new i-94 card(in form I-797). I have my interview on 27th sept when I go from here do I need to give here the new i-94 card or i have to just give them my old I-94 card which is attached in the passport.

your help is appreciated.
indi

i-94 cards

Indi,
If you look at the numbers on I-94, both should be same. My attorney that we should return both the I-94s at the airport.

hope this helps

transcripts of Tax form

Hi ppl
The P4 says we need transcripts of Tax forms for past 3 years. I have my last 3 Tax returns, do I still need to obtain Tax transcripts?
Thanks
svsarma

svsarma

you will need the transcripts as with your return you do not have proof of filing it; while when you get it from IRS it is stamped.

indi

824 Receipt

Hi,

Could someone please tell me how many days it is taking to get the 824 receipt.

Another thing I wanted to know was whether the attorney gets the receipt or is it mailed to the individual.

Thanks !
Sheru Indian

Hi Deepak and dilwala,
NWD replied to my mails and I have the interview date of 4th OCtober.
Deepak, Keep me posted on yours.
bye,
Monu

I-134

My attorney sent me complete I-134 (support letter for spouse) with the interview package. On the second page (back of first page) contents are printed upside down. My attorney told me that;s the way it is supposed to be. Can someone confirm this? Or its just that my attorney printed it with wrong printer option.

Thanks

Photo studios in Delhi (for immigration photo)

Guys,
I am schedule to reach delhi (from US) on Sunday. I am planning to do my medical with Dr Jain (South X) on monday BUT KUMAR PHOTO STUDIO IS CLOSED ON MONDAY FOR PHOTGRAPHS :confused:. Can someone suggest me any photostudio nearby that is open on monday and can take reliable immigration photos.

Thanks