NWD September interview

p4 for sep

hi folks,
my lawyer received my p4 yesterday Jul 30, so i gues if anyone has sep dates be ready for P4
Vijay

CP Packet 3 sent to NVC no reply yet

Hi Everyone,

My lawer has sent my CP processing case to NVC on June 26th. New Delhi Embassy has still not recieved it ( I had emailed them). three questions:

1) What is the expected time that NVC takes to send the case to New Delhi Consulate? I am EB2 from India and expect it to be current. Additionally My i140 was filed with the CP processing option.

2) I have seen some people here mention that they can send the cases directly to the new delhi consulate. Is that true? Please let me know how to do this since my lawer says that Packet 3 should give you this option and mine did not. Is that true?

3) How long does it take New Delhi Consulate to schedule a appointment after they have recieved the case?

Help is very appriciated.
Regards
Thedutt

pkt 4

folks,
my lawyer also got my pkt 4 today morning. my medical date is 6 august, this is crazy..

svsarma,
what is your medical date?

indi

medical date

gurus,
As medical is being scheduled by NWD and it is way early than interview like my interview date is 09/27 and medical 08/06.
I wanted to know what is everyone doing for medical tests.

Do respond ASAP.

indi

Packet 4

My lawyer received my packet 4. My medical exam interview is scheduled for tomorrow. I think that this is the standard way but we actually need to call up the doctor and set up the appointment.
I haven't seen the appointment letter yet. Can someone tell me if the name of spouse is also specified on the appointment letter.

pkt 4

yes nonu,
i have seen the packet 4.spouse name is on the appointment letter.

by the way when are you planning for medical exam and when in your interview date?
indi

NWD also schedules Dr. appt and it is usually weeks in advance to actual interview date.
I have relatives who had their cp interview in mid July and their dr. appt was scheduled for early June. We called the consulate and they said we can go to doctor any day. So we called the Dr. Dawesar and scheduled an appt in the first week of July.
You don't have to go for med exam on the embassy appointed date. Just call the doctor yourself and make an appt. Usually a week before the interview is ok. hope this helps

That is normal from NWD.
I have seen posts from previous successful CP'ers who received similar letter but then got their medical done on a different date.
In my case I haven't yet received the P4 itself and my interview is on 29th August and I am leaving for India on Friday. Hope I can collect the P4 from consulate in person.

VSN

interview date

Indi,
My interview is on Sep 11, which is wednesday. I am planning to set up Doctor's appointment on the monday of that week. I shall either get my medical report on monday or tuesday by latest.

Got interview date finally

Finally after sending my P3 a second time I have been sent an interview date thru email of 9/9/2002 at NWD. They are sending my P4 in Delhi itself.

transit visa ????

gurus,
what are the airports for which you transit visa and for which you don't need transit visa.
as per my info for london/amsterdam you don't need a transit visa for rest all other cities you need a transit visa, is this correct?

thanks for info

indi

Hello Deepak.
Yours and my case are the same. NWD received my packet on June 28 and I got the letter from them yesterday .It was dated July 2.It took 29 days in the mail.
I have received the packet 3 from them.I am resending the DS-230 part1 and DS-169.
When do you think we can get the interview.
September or OCtober.
They never replied to my emails also.
Regards,
Monu

Hello Dilwala,
When did you resend the packet 3 to Nwd.
you,i and Deepak seem to be in the same boat and we should stay in touch.
What email address of NWD did you use? They never replied to any of my mails.
thanks
monu.

Hello all,
I read the comments of a guy who had his interview at NWD in JUly.
They are asking for tax return transcripts. what does 'transcript' mean here.
I have the copy of my tax returns.Will that suffice?
regards,
monu

Passport from Mumbai

Gurus, Here's another one.

My address is in North India, interview in Delhi.But my passport is from Mumbai. I have got PCC from Indian Consulate in NY. Does any one know or heard if they will ask (insist on) for local PCC from Mumbai.

It will really help me if you reply to this one.
thanks

Hey Indi Infoseeker just got P4 today

My interview date is Sep 23 and docs appointment is Aug 1(???)
Anyways, guys do we need a PCC from Delhi POlice or will the one I got from Houston be sufficent. Also I have records of my past tax returns which I filed will those be sufficent or will I have to get those transcripts?
In the P4 they are not too clear on that local PCCC
Thanks guys

nonu

local PCC or no local PCC is basically decided by the consulate not by the place/city so i don't think that just bcoz u'r passport is from mumbai they will ask for local pcc..
any ways you can check with nwd.

indi