NVC Received date afte I-140 approval

Folks,

Just as an update - my NVC message changed.

It says that my case has been entered in the system on July 15, 04 and that the attorney will be sent a 'notification' within 6-8 weeks! It also gave me a BMB# (NVC generated case#).

Few questions for experienced people. Please respond.

1. I am guessing that by 'notification', NVC means sending the Fee Bill as G-28 (which assigns the attorney to my case) was already sent with my I140. Hence no need for DS3032. Can someone please confirm??

2. Do anyone of you know roughly how many does it takes for NVC to generate the Fee Bill after 'receiving' it in their system? Does it really take 6-8 weeks??? This seems like a long time... Please comment.

Thanks.
S

I140 Approved: June 22, 04.
NVC RD: July 15, 04
Service Center: Vermont

sanjay76 said:
Folks,

Just as an update - my NVC message changed.

It says that my case has been entered in the system on July 15, 04 and that the attorney will be sent a 'notification' within 6-8 weeks! It also gave me a BMB# (NVC generated case#).

Few questions for experienced people. Please respond.

1. I am guessing that by 'notification', NVC means sending the Fee Bill as G-28 (which assigns the attorney to my case) was already sent with my I140. Hence no need for DS3032. Can someone please confirm??

yes. I believe so.

2. Do anyone of you know roughly how many does it takes for NVC to generate the Fee Bill after 'receiving' it in their system? Does it really take 6-8 weeks??? This seems like a long time... Please comment.

It gnerally comes much sooner than that. As i mentioned in the above post, take a look at cptracker.com and you will know the typical times. you might also want to create a record for yourself on cptracker.com. - hope this helps, dilbert

Thanks.
S

I140 Approved: June 22, 04.
NVC RD: July 15, 04
Service Center: Vermont

appan said:
HI

How do you that NVC received our I140 approval?
appan,

You can call the NVC number 603-334-0700 and enter your I140 case no. and you will find your NVC case no. You can go from that point onward.

Case received

My I140 was approved on 7/12/2004. Today, I called NVC and they they have received my application, but is not entered into the system. Do you know how long will it take to enter my case into NVC systems ?

Thanks...

Hi Guys,

My 140 was approved on 06/30, but it has't reached the NVC as of today. I tried to call NVC twice last week but have the same result. I am kind of worry, will NSC got lost my documents? Does anyone know the NVC fax #? I am planning to fax them my I-140 receipt.

topew said:
NVC will probably advise you to wait until after 90 days. My case was approved April 23, 2004. I called NVC several times before July 23 (90th day), I was asked to wait. After the 90th day, they requested that I should fax the approval notice to 603-334-0791. They would write to my attorney indicating that NVC has not received the approval notice. My attorney can then attach NVC's letter to a letter he will be writing to USCIS.
This sounds ugly. Sorry for your troubles, Man!

Thanks. In this business, you've got to have patience! Consider those who have to wait 24 months to have their underlying petition approved.

I-140 approved On July 20th, NVC received on July 26th from VSC

Hi,

My I-140 approved On July 20th, NVC received on July 26th from VSC.

ericyu318,
My I140 --NSC EB2 was approved on 07/09/04, reached NVC on 07/29/04. Just confirmed with the NVC operator. My consulate is Mumbai.
Please call the NVC and check with them whether they received your case.

thanks,
SPB999

How did you find out they have received your I140 application? DId you speak with an operator?
sdd

rdb said:
My I140 was approved on 7/12/2004. Today, I called NVC and they they have received my application, but is not entered into the system. Do you know how long will it take to enter my case into NVC systems ?

Thanks...

sdd said:
How did you find out they have received your I140 application? DId you speak with an operator?
sdd
Quote:
Originally Posted by appan
HI

appan,

You can call the NVC number 603-334-0700 and enter your I140 case no. and you will find your NVC case no. You can go from that point onward.

alren
-------
POE - DTW - 7/19
-------
Usual non-legal disclousres
Reading agrees to usual non-disclosures

I tried that, but it says "we have no record of this case no. ..."
Which is why I was wondering if you spoke to an operator to find out if the case is received but not entered into the system
sdd

appan said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by appan
HI

appan,

alren
-------
POE - DTW - 7/19
-------
Usual non-legal disclousres
Reading agrees to usual non-disclosures

hi sdd

sdd said:
I tried that, but it says "we have no record of this case no. ..."
Which is why I was wondering if you spoke to an operator to find out if the case is received but not entered into the system
sdd
Mine was the automatic message.I did'nt speak with the operator

Mine NVC case number starts from LDN*********. Since I'm currently in my company's London office does thatmeans my consular proessing will happen at London consulate . I mentioned New Delhi Consulate while filing for I-140

Recd at NVC

Hi

My I-140 APD on 7/14/04/; EB3/RIR from NSC .Whenever I check my status at NVC thru phone on AVM , It plays the same std msg "your case has not been recd by this office or you have incorrect rect # ..."
Can you pls tell
How long does it take for NVC to recieve the case and enter in their system? Is it advisable to talk to an operator with my LIN# ?
Experts pls comment.

Thanks

It sometimes takes close to a month. take a look at cptracker.com for typical time taken. there are a few cases which took even more than 35 days.
Dilbert

Bhasu said:
Hi

My I-140 APD on 7/14/04/; EB3/RIR from NSC .Whenever I check my status at NVC thru phone on AVM , It plays the same std msg "your case has not been recd by this office or you have incorrect rect # ..."
Can you pls tell
How long does it take for NVC to recieve the case and enter in their system? Is it advisable to talk to an operator with my LIN# ?
Experts pls comment.

Thanks

Bhasu

If you feeing impatient you should call the operation with the LIN # and ask for the status . She will tell u if it is recieved or not and if recieved wait for another 2 weeks for the case to be created

just a suggestion