nursing employment in the USA

balot

good day! I am in need of information regarding employment in the USA. I am a US citizen but i got my BS Nursing here in the Philippines. Since I am already a US citizen, do i still need to take CGFNS if i choose to go to a state that requires CGFNS? And what website can i go to so that i can see the requirements per state?
I await for your reply regarding my questions because i am in need of immediate answer. Thank you :)

Check for any details here

www.cgfns.org

balot said:
good day! I am in need of information regarding employment in the USA. I am a US citizen but i got my BS Nursing here in the Philippines. Since I am already a US citizen, do i still need to take CGFNS if i choose to go to a state that requires CGFNS? And what website can i go to so that i can see the requirements per state?
I await for your reply regarding my questions because i am in need of immediate answer. Thank you :)

Does Associate Degree in Nursing (AAS) qualifies for GC

Hi, currently I am living in US, on H-4 visa ,pursuing 2 years nursing program in a community college. I already have Masters degree in Microbiology from India. I want to know if i am eligible to get job (after receiving RN) as nurse in United states and will I qualify to apply for Green card ? also if anybody can post some link that i can read for further information. thank you :)

Hi , I have friend of mine told me that, after completing Associate Degree in Nursing I will have to appear for RN exam but you can not take RN Exam without SSN, I am H-4 visa and not eligible to apply for SSN.
so If I am not allowed to have RN certification, how will I be able to work ? please guide me.

laborhope1 said:
yes, you are eligible for applying GC after receiving RN certificate and cgfns.

RN program

hi i m on h4 visa .
can i enroll into RN program and will i be eligible for NCLEX EXAM.i will b fillling my gc in aug07.i hope to get it by the end of my RN program.another thing my husband has done his masters frm usa only.so will we get gc faster than others in master's quota.
plz explain i m in lot of mess
thans
jyoti