Number of pay stubs for B2 extension

spmirza

Registered Users (C)
Hi

For the financial support during B2 extension, providing two months of pay stubs is enough or need more?
I will be including other documents like bank statements too.

Thanks

I am sorry, I didn't get you.

I am sponsoring my mother's visit here and applying for extension of her stay. And among the supporting documents for financial support, I think I have to submit pay stubs from my employer (I am on H1B). I think I was not clear in my previous post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the reason for the extension request bullet proof?

I hope so. I am asking for more time so that she can visit more places here. I used up my vacation time and so cannot take longer vacations anymore. So accruing vacation period every month to take her to some other places around. She cannot travel from India again due to long journey and she has back and knee problem so cannot make that long journey in a single stretch. Do I have to mention this in detail in the cover letter? I appreciate any other suggestions!

Not to sound curt, but that is a real flimsy reason to request an extension. However having said that, one can always try. Good luck!!!

I hope so. I am asking for more time so that she can visit more places here. I used up my vacation time and so cannot take longer vacations anymore. So accruing vacation period every month to take her to some other places around. She cannot travel from India again due to long journey and she has back and knee problem so cannot make that long journey in a single stretch. Do I have to mention this in detail in the cover letter? I appreciate any other suggestions!

so what could be the best approach? Any suggestions? I wanted to stick to the genuine reasons.
Thanks and I appreciate your quick response.

Hi
I am happy to inform that the lady luck has smiled at last, and my mom got her B2 extension approved!

Thanks! :)

Hi Spmirza, which center did u apply for I 539 CSC or VSC..looks like you got the extension in 30 days?