• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Number of Children

Tafadzwaa

If l am married and got children
If l say l got no children is possible to apply and get a chance to go and later on bring on my children after a decade or so, because all my children got no passports

1. If you do that and you are selected, you will be disqualified.
2. No you will not be allowed to bring your children to the US after a decade or so.
3. Dependents are not required to have their own passport when the main applicant submits his or her eDV entry.
4. Finally, successful immigration requires being truthfully, following the instructions, and not looking for ways to game the system or attempting to cut corners.

Am sorry l missed # 3... So it means no need for passports for my children, but they need pictures for now right because they are below 21 years is it correct?? +

What if l apply without the children and l Never mention about them at all. Is it possible

Which part of "If you do that and you are selected, you will be disqualified" do you not understand?

R.E.A.D T.H.I.S S.L.O.W.L.Y:
Finally, successful immigration requires being truthful, following the instructions, and not looking for ways to game the system or attempting to cut corners.

Failure to list all children who are eligible or, listing someone who is not your child, will make you ineligible for a DV and your spouse and children will also be ineligible as Diversity Visa derivative applicants.

Am sorry l missed # 3... So it means no need for passports for my children, but they need pictures for now right because they are below 21 years is it correct?? +

Yes, pictures required for eligible children. You need to read the instructions yourself, seriously!

Here's the link to the DV Instructions - take your time to go through it before you do anything else.

[QUOTE = "Sm1smom, post: 2539219, membre: 12"] Quelle partie de "Si vous faites cela et que vous êtes sélectionné, vous serez disqualifié" ne comprenez-vous pas?

LISEZ CECI LENTEMENT:
Enfin, une immigration réussie nécessite d' être honnête , de suivre les instructions et de ne pas chercher des moyens de jouer avec le système ou d'essayer de couper les coins ronds.

Le fait de ne pas lister tous les enfants éligibles ou de lister une personne qui n'est pas votre enfant vous rendra inéligible pour un DV et votre conjoint et vos enfants ne seront pas non plus éligibles en tant que demandeurs du Visa Diversity. [/CITATION]
s'il postule sans les enfants et que en remplissant son DS260 il ne les mentionnes pas également.sa ne passe pas?