nseers issue + f1 visa

manutd

I entered the United States to study at a community college from 2008 through 2010. During my first two trips back home i did not report a departure interview as I was unaware that I had to. I remember being registered upon arrival with a fin number but was not aware that I had to do a departure interview. Upon my second arrival i was taken to secondary immigration and yelled at for not doing my departure interview. Eventually after apologizing I was let in with the caveat that I would have to do the departure interview or be deported next time. I have done the departure interview during the last two times I have left the country. Recently I have been admitted to a University and have to apply for a new F1 visa. Would the fact that I failed to do nseers warrant a rejection of a new f1 visa due to my previous nseers violations even if i complied with all subsequent departure interviews ? And if granted the visa would my past nseer violation warrent a denial of my entrance at the port of entry ? Any input would help.

Whether an F-1 visa is issued or not, that depends on how the consul interprets the entire NSEERS situation. It is also possible the consul may not even have access to that information.

Recently I have been admitted to a University and have to apply for a new F1 visa. Would the fact that I failed to do nseers warrant a rejection of a new f1 visa due to my previous nseers violations even if i complied with all subsequent departure interviews ?