NSC - Plastic Tracker

Card Received

Card received for self and spouse. Daughter's card awaited. No change in her online status since stamping.

Updated tracker file.

202 days to receive card since stamping. A little (10 days) under 7 calendar months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Card Received on 03/14

Our long wait is over.

Card received for me and my spouse on 03/14

Thanks for Everyone

Hope Everyone get through this (Lenghty process) one soon. Good luck to everyone.

LUD Change after approval

What does it mean if the LUD changes after the approval of the 485? Does the LUD change when a welcome package is sent ?

My 485 was approved on Jan 20, stamping done on 6-Feb-2005 and i just noticied that my LUD changed today so i was wondering what that meant.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
-PAN.

sairam1 said:
Card received for self and spouse. Daughter's card awaited. No change in her online status since stamping.

Updated tracker file.

202 days to receive card since stamping. A little (10 days) under 7 calendar months.

A day (actually less than 24 hrs) after I mentioned in the message above that my daughter's status has remain unchanged since stamping, it changes.

We received the emails today that said "On March 14, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

GCTHUNDER Joined the Tracker List

Hi Guys,

I just added my info.

I-485 RD: 06/16/2003
AD: 02/23/2005
Pass Port Stamp: 03/10/2005

Thanks,
GUTHUNDER

My status says on March 13, card processing completed and a card has been mailed and---- update address. I have moved from the address which is on 485 application but has cahnged with USCIS after shifting to new place. I also have recievd acknowledgement from USCIS that change has been included. My concern is will card goe sto my previus place or will come at new address. Any experienc please.

Received Plastic Cards on Mar-15-2005. To our surprize, the back of the card is really green not pink.
Good luck to you all...

I have finally received the cards for my wife and myself last week (3/7/05) :)
I asked my company's immigration legal services on any restriction for me to get tranfered to a company's facility outside the US, the answer was:

1. You should not stay outside the U.S. for more than 4 years before returning to the U.S., any longer stay outside, will jeopardize your Green Card status.

2. I will need to file a "re-entry" permit for you and your family members before you leave the U.S. This is valid for 2 years and will need to be renewed for an extended stay.

Just wonder if this is true because I heard that we cannot stay abroad US more than 6 months. Any comments? Thanks.

My wife received the email indicating that her card was ordered today. She had her PP stamped on 09/30/04.

Interesting that my status hasn't been updated yet, I had my PP stamped on 08/05/04.

Yes, this is true. But you have to ask yourself whether its worth it for you to take 4 years risk....safer thing is less than six months but more than that has some risk attach to it.

My attorney send me the differenet wording letter but same meaning. Yes your can if there is a very strong reason behind that otherwise you cant just leave US for 4 years and say i will come back after 4 years....you attorney will charge you for returning permit and you also have to satisfy US consulate personal that why you want to extend the stay outside of US. if one of your parent is so sick and you are the only child than make sense but you have to ask yourself that do you have a valid reason....good luck

gaddipatti, same here, we had our pp stamped on same day (around 3rd week of sept.) she received an email saying her card was ordered today and no change to my status and i'm the primary.

LUD after PP Stamp

Hi Guys,

Any body had experience with LUD change after PP stamp. Here are my details.

EB2
PD: 01/28/2003
RD: 06/16/2003
AD: 02/23/2005

PS: 03/10/2005 (San Francisco)

LUD after PP Stamp: 03/17/2005

Thanks,
GCTHUNDER

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD after PS Stamping

gcthunder,

My LUD changed on 3/15/2005 after the completion of PS stamping which I did on 2/6/2005. The status message is still the same so I really don't know what the change means.

Maybe some other folks can shed some light.

Cheers,

peter_pan said:
gcthunder,

My LUD changed on 3/15/2005 after the completion of PS stamping which I did on 2/6/2005. The status message is still the same so I really don't know what the change means.

Maybe some other folks can shed some light.

Cheers,
It's the same case with me. It changed on 3/8 after I did my passport stamping on 2/28. Intially I was thrilled thinking I will get the cards soon, but it doesn't look it.

The LUD after passport stamping change might indicate when the file was received from the regional office
My passport was stamped 9/9/04 and the LUD changed on 11/26/04 and for my spouse passport was stamped on 12/04/04 and the LUD changed on 2/11/05

Also the issue of cards might be based on when they received the information from the regional office

This is just my take on it

gaddipatti said:
My wife received the email indicating that her card was ordered today. She had her PP stamped on 09/30/04.

Interesting that my status hasn't been updated yet, I had my PP stamped on 08/05/04.
My wife's status changed to card mailed, still no change in my status.

Has anyone had this problem where the dependent received the plastic card first. Also how the heck can I get stamped on 08/05 and not get the card yet??? I guess I will give it a couple of weeks and call them to ask about my card.

Address Change & Plastic Card

I had an address change after the I-485 approval. I called CIS and updated my address for my case. They told that I do not need to call for each individual dependents, the system will automatically update for them. Is it true?

Later, they sent my and my wife's cards on 10th Mar. I received my card on 12th in my new address. Still awaiting for my wife's card. I strongly feel it has been posted to wrong address. I called CIS and they will not tell me which address they sent it to. They told me to wait for a month and then call them. In case, the card has been sent to a wrong(old) address, what will happen? Will it be redirected to the new address by the post office or will it go back to CIS? (I still get my ordinary mails redirected to my new address by UPS)

Also, my daughter's cards have not yet been ordered. Just to make sure that her address has been updated, I called CIS and they asked me the new address and old address. Then, the guy said that, they have the new address in her file.

-skjun02

skjun02,
USCIS considers each family member is different, address change for you would not change for your spouse and child. By the way, your spouse has to call or talk when her address is changed. You can do it for you child as long as your child is less than 18 years old.