NSC - Plastic Tracker

Guys, Online message is changed yesterday to plastic card ordered …. I also update my address yesterday. Hope I will get the cards to my new address!!!

Finally got the end of journey email from USCIS
"On March 7, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Stamp Date : August 16, 2004
AD : August 9, 2004

Recd the cards

My wife and I received our plastic cards last Friday, 3/4/05.

Best wishes to all. Thanks, and goodbye.

mac98 said:
Your case...
On March 1, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

On March 4, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her.
Please update the thread once you receive the cads..., I would like to estimate (roughly) the number of days it would take to receive cards from the date it has been ordered...
On March-09 we received the email regarding approval..
Since we are moving away from West Coast to East Coast, I would like to keep the old residential address until we receive the cards....

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the message "card ordered on 03/07/05" for me. Also got the message "card ordered on 03/08/05" for my wife. However, nothing yet for my daughter.

Today, I also received message that "card has been mailed on 03/10/05" for me.

Thanks,
skjun02

The case status changed for me and my wife saying "On Mar 10, we mailed the card ..". However, nothing has changed for my daughter.

I called USCIC and the lady said that there may be a glitch for my daughter's case. She asked me to wait for 30 days and then call back.

Also, I had change of address that I already informed them earlier. I just wanted to confirm that they have sent it to the right address. But, she said she does not have the address info. ( I do not know what info then she has got? )She again asked me to wait for 30 days. If I do not receive by then, then call them back. (In that cse, I do not know how and where she will be able to fetch the info, if she can not do it now).

-skjun02

Card ordered

Hi,

I got an email from USCIS yesterday saying that,

...On March 10, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready

This is for me and my family. This process took 160 days in Nebraska center.
Also, I have updated the plastic card excel sheet and attached here. I will post the update when I receive the card.

Bye for now...

:svga

Last edited by a moderator:
Card Ordered for me and for My spouse.

Hi,

After more than seven to eights month of waiting time USCIS has ordered our plastic Cards yesterday.
The online message states like this for me and for my spouse.

...On March 10, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready......

I have updated the plastic card excel sheet and attached here.
I will post the update when I receive the card.

Waiting to see the phsical Card now...

(I think With USCIS the "waiting" never got over).

:svga

Hi,
I just put my info on the spreadsheet. Did anyone's status change after the stamping? Mine hasn't changed. Just wondering.

Thanks.

Card received

Primary applicant's card has been received on Saturday. Derivative applicants' status has not been changed from 'I-458 approved'.

Recd an email on March-14, "On March-12 your card was mailed"...
The message is for me and my wife, but not for our daughter...
Since our daughters receipt number is 20 numbers away from my wifes receipt number..., I am expecting that the processing is delayed by a day...

If you dont mind can you post first few numbers of the receipt number. I would like to know how long I have a wait it is by receipt number.

gaddipatti,
part of the receipt number should already be there on the excel sheet..
anyway.., lin-02-291-50### .....I do not think you will get anything from this.
Let me tell you one more info...
our GC approval on Aug-09 2004, and our daughter on Aug-10 2004
GC stamp Aug-30-2004
Card approved on Mar-08 2005 and for our daughter March-09
Card Mailed on March-12 (saturday) email received on March-14
For our daughter not yet !!!!

Thx Peace.

Just asked the question as my receipt number is LIN040975xxxx. I got my approval on 07/21/2004 and pp stamping on 08/05/04. Called in a query first week of October inquiring about card and got a response on Oct 21st indicating it is taking 12 to 18 mths to issue plastic cards. I am still waiting for my card.

At 15:30 EST, our daughters status was updated and we received the email regaridng completion of process and card was mailed.

got the card

got the card today. :p :D
I-485 approved on Aug. 2, 2004
Passport stamped on Aug. 7, 2004