NSC - Plastic Tracker

skjun02 said:
Where do you get this mail regarding the card order? My passport was also stamped in July and I have not received any thing yet.

Is it the same process where I registered in USCIS system and asked for email notification on my case progress?

srjumde-

Your case is close to mine. I hope I will have some progress soon.

Thanks,
skjun02

Q:Is it the same process where I registered in USCIS system and asked for email notification on my case progress?

A: Yes!
;)

honeyHappy, I have not yet received the card. Received email from USCIS and status also changed. I will update after receiving the card.

Hello Everybody,

In NSC,

Plastic card processing is overall slow process or is it slow for some people,

because in VSC my all friends got plastic card in 3/4 weeks.

card ordered

Receipt Number: LIN0226951xxx

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On February 24, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Just got an email with above message. I have called 1800 number, mailed inquiry form. I did not know which one triggered the new card ordering, or it is just about time. Status for my wife and daughter's cases are still the same as before.

Card received

LIN02020...

AD: Jun 22, 04
Card ordered: Feb 23, 05
Card received: Feb 28, 05

End of a long journey...

Thanks everyone for the info and support. All the best to those waiting...just hang in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
May I join this queue for plastic now?

I just returned from passport stamping in Chicago. The IIO, who stamped my passport, was quite a character. I think someone else dealt with her...she was rude and almost spilled her coca-cola on my approval notice. She perused through my paperwork as she sipped her Coke. How annoying...

Japanese

Card ordered

Card ordered 2/24/05.

I moved a few months ago, let's hope USCIS doesn't screw up and send it to the wrong address. :)

Change of employer

Hello All,

Did any of you change your employer as soon you got your GC approved/stamped. Any idea how soon one can change his/her employer after the GC is approved. I learnt from Murthy.com that quiting the employer who sponsored the GC immidietly is considered a fraud ?
I apppreacite your help.

Thanks
Ramji

ramji99 said:
Hello All,

Did any of you change your employer as soon you got your GC approved/stamped. Any idea how soon one can change his/her employer after the GC is approved. I learnt from Murthy.com that quiting the employer who sponsored the GC immidietly is considered a fraud ?
I apppreacite your help.

Thanks
Ramji

Ramji, you will get detailed info in Forums-> Life after Green Card forum

Finally Status changed to Card Ordered

Status Changed to Card Ordered for me(Primary) on 2/24/2005 and for my spouse on 2/25/2005 . Hope to see the cards in coming 5 to 7 days. :)

Details
I 485 RD 6/10/2002
GC Approved 7/1/2004
PP stamped 7/13/2004

Hi SKJUN02 , I hope you also might have got this message by now, as we have the similar time lines.

Cust Service Rep response to query on plastic card

I called the customer service number and asked about my card ( as 60 days were up and the web site said that we can contact that after that period).

The lady took all my info and said she was sending out a request for my card, which would then arrive in 30 days.

Has anyone seen this actually work?

Also- I plan to move to another address soon, I asked if she could take the new address- she said that "as your case has already been processed, I cannot change anything on your information"

Does that mean that we cant change addresses while we are waiting for the card? :confused:

Please add my information

Guys,

Can you please add my information? I'm not sure who is maintaining the master list....

Approval Date - 20-Jan-2005
PP Stamp - 7-Feb-2005

Thanks,

Card Mailed

This is the new message...

On February 26, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

jseb said:
This is the new message...

On February 26, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
Hi jseb, Can you please post your details...

GC details

EB2 Category
I-485 approved 06/24/04.
PSD 07/12/04.
Card Ordered 02/23/05.
Card mailed 02/26/05.

i called the 800 number yesterday for the 3rd time and told the IIO that i still hadn't received the welcome package. he immediately put me thru to talk to an immigration officer. the officer looked up my case and said that the card authorization had been done and he didn't know why it hasn't been printed yet. he put another inquiry on the case which is similar to what an IIO would do. as far as the welcome package, he said i can get it from uscis website! i told him i didn't care for the package and all i was interested in was receiving my card. the call conluded in another inquiry although i got to speak to an immigration officer.

well, this sure didn't clear out the situation for me but i thought i share it with you in case you can make sense out of it! i am going to call them every month until i get the damn thing in the mail!

one small observation: they cant f*cking get a card printed in a timely manner and now they bullsh!t applicants with PERM and other crap! sounds like their war policy!!!

Card Received

Hi Everybody,

I received the Card on today. Send directly to my new address by USPS.
This is the end of a long journey.Thanks everyone for the info and support.

PD 09/2000, EB2, NSC.
I-485 RD 02/2002
I-485 AD 06/24/04.
PSD 07/12/2004.

Card Ordered 02/23/2005.
Card Received 03/01/2005.

Last edited by a moderator: