NSC - Plastic Tracker

mi2004 said:
Congrats IDreams! Thanks for maintaining the plastic thread.

Today marks the 200th day of wait for me and many of us as per the excel sheet. What a dubious distinction! Shame on NSC ...

mi2004,

Thanks. ;)

You already drived 200 miles and next rest area is only about 30 miles! :D

Take it easy! ;)

I've updated the Tracker with my info .....
got the approval and it's now a long wait for the card ..... :confused:

- rkm_gc

though I have posted similar question on other thread, Wonder mine PP was stamped in August 2004 and anyone around that time has any clue about plastic card or any guru has some trend. please share :mad:

snay said:
Thanks all,
My passport stamping was done on 2/2/05 and LUD on 2/9/05. So I guess its just a long wait now.

I also called them about 4 months ago and my status says the same things as yours, you soon will recieve the letter with nothing in it except they need some more time to resolve the case.

Would like to know the status

Got my I-485 approved in Aug 2004
Stamped in Sep 2004 in Chicago
Waiting for the plastic card.

Anybody knows how long it takes in Nebraska? Also, can I check the status online? Where should I go and check it?

Address Change after PP stamping!

Hi All,

I did my PP stamping in Atlanta on 02/14. As I'm planning to move, is there a way to change my address and have the card being sent by USCIS to the new address.

Thanks..

shsa said:
I also called them about 4 months ago and my status says the same things as yours, you soon will recieve the letter with nothing in it except they need some more time to resolve the case.

The letter that I received from USCIS after I called them is to ask me to file AR11 - Change of address. The letter says "if I fail to send my AR11 after I have moved, my plastic card may get delayed".

Plastic received!

Got the card yesterday. Called my congressman about two weeks ago, don't know if it had any effect. Approval date 07/04, stamping in 08/04, six months from the time the form ( I-89, the one you get when you go for stamping ) was received at NSC. Now waiting for my wife's card. Thanks and good luck to all! Special thanks to Rajiv for this wonderful site! :)

Hi,
Tomorrow I am planning to go for stamping. I live in Utah and I want to move to Bay Area as soon as possible.
Can I give California address for despatching my Card. Do you see any problem with that.
Thanks in advance.
KRR

Card Ordered

Today our status changed to card ordered for me and wife.
After approving the application, called NSC once for changing address and also filed AR-11 at the same time. Then they send a letter stating that you will receive card within 8-10 months.

AP 06/24/2004
PSD 07/12/2004
Card Ordered 02/23/2005.

jseb, Congrates. Could you please post at which address uscis ha ssent the card. I am also in sam esituation and try to understand will they send the card at new address or not?
Thanks

Approved on 07/2004
PStamp-07/22/04
Today status changed and received an email stating that they have ordered the card.
'On February 23, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you
a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.'

Will update when receiveced.

Where do you get this mail regarding the card order? My passport was also stamped in July and I have not received any thing yet.

Is it the same process where I registered in USCIS system and asked for email notification on my case progress?

srjumde-

Your case is close to mine. I hope I will have some progress soon.

Thanks,
skjun02