NSC - Plastic Tracker

Please add my info.

AD : 02/25/2004 at NSC
Stamped Dt : 03/05/2004 at Cleveland OH

Address Changed and I received (for self and spouse) letters confirming change on 07/22/2004

Sent enquiry via phone (based on 60 days since PR) : 08/17

Self : Received response - "final review blah blah" - 08/20
Spouse : Received response - "12 - 18 months " - 08/19

Plastic card waiting

Rgds,
Krishna Iyer

Krishna Iyer said:
AD : 02/25/2004 at NSC
Stamped Dt : 03/05/2004 at Cleveland OH

Address Changed and I received (for self and spouse) letters confirming change on 07/22/2004

Sent enquiry via phone (based on 60 days since PR) : 08/17

Self : Received response - "final review blah blah" - 08/20
Spouse : Received response - "12 - 18 months " - 08/19

Plastic card waiting

Rgds,
Krishna Iyer

Updated with your information.

Thanks. ;)

I feel at home

Ever since I joined this tracking group, my frustration has been greatly reduced, knowing that I am not the only one who's suffering from this torturous wait. Guys, we are almost there. Let's not be discouraged. Hope is on the way!

AD: 3/1/04
SD: 3/25/04
CR: waiting over 6 months..............

hbt2002 said:
Status changed today for both my wife and me:

"On September 27, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Will keep you posted.

hbt

SD: 02/02/04

Status changed to "card mailed". Will let you know once I receive them in the mail.

Which Service Center are you located?

hbt2002 said:
Status changed to "card mailed". Will let you know once I receive them in the mail.

Good for you. Which Service Center are you located? You don't happen to be awaiting for the card from CSC, do you?

Pl add mine

See signature. Also All the lady at the counter did was take signatures and FP. Stamped our passport. No reciept? Is this normal? How are we supposed to track the progress ? Thru the 485 Lin ?

arp001 said:
See signature. Also All the lady at the counter did was take signatures and FP. Stamped our passport. No reciept? Is this normal? How are we supposed to track the progress ? Thru the 485 Lin ?

Updated with your information.

Thanks
:p

Q:No reciept? Is this normal?
A: No receirpt, normal.

Q:How are we supposed to track the progress ? Thru the 485 Lin ?
A: Yes, Thru the 485 Lin.
;)

Fountainblue

Hi guys, I am still waiting for AD, but have a question for plastic card - if you have the lawyer thru the company, is the card sent to you or to your lawyer? I was wondering what will happen if one changes job after stamping but before getting the physical card - does the company/lawyer have ability to revoke the whole thing?

I received a letter from CIS regarding my inquiry.
“You receipt number is LINXXXXXXXXXXXX. Your I-89 card was received on 3-26-04 and is in line to be scanned”

What does it mean? Anybody received similar letter. BTW, I did call CIS one week ago, which ended up with an inquiry promise:)

FOUNTAINBLUE said:
Hi guys, I am still waiting for AD, but have a question for plastic card - if you have the lawyer thru the company, is the card sent to you or to your lawyer?

Card is sent to you.

I was wondering what will happen if one changes job after stamping but before getting the physical card - does the company/lawyer have ability to revoke the whole thing?

Once your I-485 is approved, you become permanent resident of US. Nothing your company/lawyer can do to revoke it.

FOUNTAINBLUE said:
Thank you Inspire, this is great! I will treat myself to take a looooong vacation after I get the approval.

But be careful though! It is a good idea to hang around with the same company for another 6 months to a year after the approval, so that no question is raised during the citizenship or green card renewal application process.

Received Plastic cards (Detroit stampers)

Oh..What a relief...finally it happened .Got our plastic cards this saturday (10/02).Here are my details
WAC-02-089-XXXXX
Approved Date: June 28, 2004
PP Stamped Date: July 07, 2004
Stamping location : Detroit
Message changed on sept 27th: satying that they ordered for new card.
Message Changed on 30th: saying that they mailed my cards
Cards received on: Oct 02, 2004 (Gandhi ji, birth day!)
Cards received from Laguna, CA. (Which is my GCprocessed center).
I received cards right in time just before my india travel.

Strange

I have passport stamped on 9/25. My fingerprint and photo (passport style) is taken on that date. Now, I see the message

On October 1, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear within 30 days for ADIT processing, in which we will record your signature and fingerprints for further processing. The notice also gave the location and times where this processing would be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I am assuming, my photo specification could be wrong, or somehow they couldn't process my application after the stamping.

Did you any of you experience or hear similiar situation.

Sahin said:
I have passport stamped on 9/25. My fingerprint and photo (passport style) is taken on that date. Now, I see the message

On October 1, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear within 30 days for ADIT processing, in which we will record your signature and fingerprints for further processing. The notice also gave the location and times where this processing would be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I am assuming, my photo specification could be wrong, or somehow they couldn't process my application after the stamping.

Did you any of you experience or hear similiar situation.

'I am assuming, my photo specification could be wrong' . Maybe you are right. Do not worry. Once you receive the notice you will know what they wanted.;)

Take it easy. You are OK. you can check here :

http://www.cooley.com/files/tbl_s28Resources/FileUpload178/48/8_13_2_SF_773005_v1_Adj_Status.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Did not ask AP's and EID's for pp stamping

Hi
I got PP stamped today, The IIO did not ask for Advance Parole and EID's. He did take the PP and I-94, stamped PP. Do you guys have any idea on this? Returning Advance Parole is Mandatory or optional? Your response will be appreciated.

Thanks