NSC Physical Card Tracker

Passport Stamping question

Our case is approved 11/28. Still no actual card yet.

Our case was in Atlanta.

Can we go to New Orleans instead of Atlanta for stamping?

Atlanta is more than 5 hours away. New Orleans is less than 3 hours.

What do we need?
-infopass appt.
-Approval Letter
-Passport

Do we need pictures, anything else?

No Passport Stamping

Our case is approved 11/28. Still no actual card yet.

Our case was in Atlanta.

Since Atlanta is more than 5 hours away. New Orleans is less than 3 hours.

We went to New Orleans today instead of Atlanta for stamping.

We took our "big interview folder" with us just in case.

We gave our
-Driving License
-infopass appt.
-Approval Letter
-Passport

My wife had her driving license with our old address in a different state. Since she is still a student in the old state, we did not change her license. They made a big fuss about it.

They did not accept advance parole paper with a photo ID with a new address.

They insisted to see a photo ID with a new address. They said a lease or mortgage paper is acceptable.

They said:

"We cannot stamp your passport, because, your approval is not showing in the system. We have your contact info. If there is change, we will contact you"

We reserved our plane tickets for early May.

Any advice?

I am not sure if this thread is alive anymore but I am reading in the thread that everyone had to get their passport stamped before they got their phycisal card. Has the passport stamping rule ancient?

My GC was approved on 6/19/07 and my card was already ordered on the same day. My 485 approval notice said that I should receive the card within 1 to 3 weeks.

thanks,

Stamp then physical green card

Yes
I think the passport stamp (6 months or 12 months) comes before the physical green card, sometimes the USCIS employees see no purpose of stamp as the green cards are printed fast!
If you ask for it they should do it
My lawyer said they are printed in Arlington TX, I'm in Austin, got my passport stamped on July 18 2007 with I-551
Biometrics done a week before
Till today I had not received the cards
Guys keep this post/thread alive where is t he text file that gives I-485 approval and actual card receipt for a bunch of people?

Yes
I think the passport stamp (6 months or 12 months) comes before the physical green card, sometimes the USCIS employees see no purpose of stamp as the green cards are printed fast!
If you ask for it they should do it
My lawyer said they are printed in Arlington TX, I'm in Austin, got my passport stamped on July 18 2007 with I-551
Biometrics done a week before
Till today I had not received the cards
Guys keep this post/thread alive where is t he text file that gives I-485 approval and actual card receipt for a bunch of people?

Hello Gilgamesh,

I got my card within one week after I got the approval notice. However, the date was sent to production two weeks prior to my approval notice. In total it took 3 weeks to get the card from the production date. I didn't get my passport stamped since I did not get any instructions fron USCIS in regards to that. I am curious what's the reason behind the stamp?

goodluck in getting your physical card.

I got Card Production Ordered email on Aug 10, 2007

Notice mailed welcoming new permanent.... on Aug 13, 2007

Approval Notice Sent email on Aug 21, 2007

But didn;t receive the actual Green Card yet.

Please keep this thread alive.
I have got all the 4 emails. was expecting the approval notice today in the mail, but did not get it, may be I am expecting it a little bit early.
Details in signature.

Thanks.

I485 approved email -- 08/21/2007
I485 approval received -- 08/27/2007
Card production ordered email -- 08/28/2007

Waiting for GC or card mailed email...

Hi Guys,

Kinda new at this forum. I just received card production ordered email (NSC) today. Am wondering if there's difference with Welcome notice, Approval notice etc.

Question also on typical time frame to receive snail mail of

1) Approval Notice
2) Green Card itself

Thanks,

GCF

Hi Guys (Pls. anyone),

Kinda new at this forum. I just received card production ordered email (NSC) today. Am wondering if there's difference with Welcome notice, Approval notice etc.

1) Approval Notice
2) Green Card itself

Thanks,

GCF

Hi Guys (Pls. anyone),

1) Approval Notice
2) Green Card itself

Thanks,

GCF

The approval notice and card will come together, 3-5 days from the date of email mentioning "approval notice sent".
You will receive the card this Monday or Tuesday. Enjoy!

The approval notice and card will come together, 3-5 days from the date of email mentioning "approval notice sent".
You will receive the card this Monday or Tuesday. Enjoy!

Hey mas06,

I received the approval notice last Saturday. Strange the notice mentioned to wait for another mail for the cards.

Thanks man. It does feel different doesn't it.

Can't help to be emotional on this thing. Everyday on may way home from work it felt that nothing is certain for my family before I got the approval. Nowadays, I can say "we belong". I certainly hope our other friends get their opportunities soon.

Is there any Card mailed : email??

I received "Card Production order" e-mail, "Approval Notice mailed" e-mail and now I am wondering is there any "Card mailed" e-mail too or, they just mail physical card without any e-mail.

Thanks

I received "Card Production order" e-mail, "Approval Notice mailed" e-mail and now I am wondering is there any "Card mailed" e-mail too or, they just mail physical card without any e-mail.

Thanks

Hello rnepal418,

Got the approval notice by mail last Saturday. I suppose card will follow soon through mail. At least that's what it says on the forms I received.

my mother in-law got the welcome notice november 14, 2008 and notice of green card production on nov. 24, 20008 its now march 2009 and no card yet. filed a no fee I-90 as per USCIS now they want the fee and another I-90, what a scam. going to try and get her passport stamped.

Details are below:

Card Prod EMail recd - 4/07/09 Actual card Received 4/15/09
Welcome Notice EMail recd - 4/07/09 - Actual Postal mail recd 4/10/09
One more Card Prod EMail recd - 4/07 - for same case no's (don't know why)
485 Approval EMail recd - 4/10/09 - Actual Postal mail recd 4/14/09

Eb2 5/2007 (Interfiled for PD 5/2002) & 485 NBC 7/3/2007

my mother in-law got the welcome notice november 14, 2008 and notice of green card production on nov. 24, 20008 its now march 2009 and no card yet. filed a no fee I-90 as per USCIS now they want the fee and another I-90, what a scam. going to try and get her passport stamped.

G Card replacement

Hi my 17 year old stepson has filled out the National Guard application and his recruiting officer had his mom and myself sign for him since he's still a minor. His officer told us that his Permanent Green Card did not match his birthpaper, passport and Social Security Card because the G Card came with a "De" between his two last names. We filled out an I-90 sent it back with all supporting evidence and still haven't received it. We have the card number and I'd like to know if the NSC Physical Card Tracker can track his card or who we can contact to know where it is?