NSC N-400 - FP issued within 1 week of PD

LegalAlien2

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guys,

Look at my timeline below.... Check cleared after 4 days of PD and the FP notice issued the following day! Can anybody beat that???

I have been following this forum for the last couple of months when preparing for the N-400 application. Thanks to EVERYBODY for sharing their experiences and helping each other! See, if all the immigrants got together they can achieve so much! I was dying to share my experince for the last week... I registered 2 times earlier but didn't get any account activation email, so I tried again and it worked this time.

Hey Guys,

Look at my timeline below.... Check cleared after 4 days of PD and the FP notice issued the following day! Can anybody beat that???

I have been following this forum for the last couple of months when preparing for the N-400 application. Thanks to EVERYBODY for sharing their experiences and helping each other! See, if all the immigrants got together they can achieve so much! I was dying to share my experince for the last week... I registered 2 times earlier but didn't get any account activation email, so I tried again and it worked this time.

No surprise as NSC is current on N400 receipting. I wish I could say the same for other service centers.

I was expecting to receive a Receipt this week when I got the FP Notice... maybe the Receipt got lost in mail?

Hey Guys,

There is no log in NSC as everyone else mentioned.
However, the delay might be in the interviews...