NSC is totally forgetting about old timers

wow!!!! Ac_Hurdle

Hi AC_Hurdle,
Wow.... You have gone through something. I can understand your frustration as I am in the same boat. When did your case go into Extended review? What is your PD?
Do let us know about your RFE on EAD. I also applied for my 7th EAD. Now my lawyer is ready to start working on filing WOM. Do you have any plans for filing WOM to see when they will touch and approve our cases under Review?

Hi AC_Hurdle,
Wow.... You have gone through something. I can understand your frustration as I am in the same boat. When did your case go into Extended review? What is your PD?
Do let us know about your RFE on EAD. I also applied for my 7th EAD. Now my lawyer is ready to start working on filing WOM. Do you have any plans for filing WOM to see when they will touch and approve our cases under Review?

I heard "Extended Review" in 2006 (didn't remember exact time)....
PD.....Jan 2003...EB2...India
I485....RD.....Jun 2003

RFE on EAD.....submit Biometrics details (though I attended, but their system doesn't show any details abt that).....
Thinking about WOM....

Meanwhile I sent request letter to look after my case along with their response that my case is pending for Visa quota (received this letter from Ombudsmen with CAO case number)....blah....blah....after this letter again I heard "Extended Review" (So I don't have any hopes.....but it might help to argue in WOM)

Gathering each and every paper/document/receipt that I'm sending and receiving to/from different sources.....hope it helps for WOM case.....

One question..... why don't we all hire a good attorney and file WOM against our cases....

Last edited by a moderator:
ac_hurdle,

That is a good idea If any attorney would be interested.

Looking at your details, I am scared and I think I am not ready enough to file WOM now.

I didn't save any of my SR reference numbers and some times I didn't receive any response from USCIS. But they told they sent an email which I never received. I am not sure when USCIS started sending emails for SR repsonses instead of normal mail.

I doubt whether I saved my Infopass appoitment copies too.

This is interesting to see few waiting from centuries.

I got green...!

We replied to the RFE. The RFE was for the following documents
a.) All H1B approval notice since coming to this country.
b.) H4 notices
c.) EAD copies
d.) Medical's
e.) Job Verification Letter
f.) I-94.

USCIS received our RFE response on 05/30/2008. There has been two soft LUDs since then on 06/02 and 06/03.

Yesterday i received the I485 approval notice email notifications. Its a great feeling. I want to thank you all for your support and wish good luck.

Hi All,
I am also an old timer. Waiting for GC since last 7 years.
My PD is not current. Still, can I make inquiry about my case?

EB3, India, Own Labor, PD Dec 2001
I-140 RD July 2004
I-140 AD Aug 2005
I-485 RD Jan 2005
I-485 LUD: 11/05/2008 (may be because of AC21 filing)