NSC is totally forgetting about old timers

GC_PATIENT

Registered Users (C)
I am happy to see approvals and looks like they are totally forgetting about old timers.No one knows what kind of criteria they are following for approving the case.If both the dates are current(RD & PD) and if they are approving based on RD then we have to see old timers approvals.

EB3 ,India,NSC
Labor PD: Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485,I131,I765 FD:May 2006
FP :July 2006
AC21:Feb 2007
2nd EAD and AP Renewal Apllied Date:Feb 2007.
3rd EAD and AP approved date:03/2008
I140 LUD :11/04/07
I485 Luds:12/28/2006,12/29/2006,
SR1 Luds :06/28/2007,06/29/2007,06/30/2007.
SR1 Request response(06/19/2007 ):It's in Name check
Senator's Office response(10/22/2007): It's in Name check
Contacted NSC through POJ on 12/19/2007:Still in name check
Sent a letter to Congress man on 11/29/2007:Still in Name check(01/08/2008)
Address Change Lud :01/08/2008
Sent a letter to First lady :Still in Name check(Got response on 02/13/2008)
One more enquiry through Senator's office(02/10/2008):Still in name check(04/01/2008)
I485 AD ??????

I'm with you, GC_Patient

I would say they are not working on old timers that are EB3. They approved some EB2s from 2005 - 2006.

This is so frustrating:(

GC_Patient

I AM totally agree with you. I am glad to see approvals of I-485 filed in 2006, 2007 but its not happening at all for 2004, 2005 folks. so things are not in order.

to me I see only one option of WOM.
dice12
EB3-PD JULY-01
485 RD 2004
CSC > NSC
I-485 AD-2020???

We sent an inqury to Ombudsman office 2 weeks ago.
Got a Standart reply that they will NOT work on our case and assign case number because it looks like we are eligible for the Feb 4th memo.
USCIS is still investigating those cases that are eligible for the memo and is planning to notify about the decision 'in the near future'.
If we don't here from NCSC (probably Nebraska) in 90 days we should contact them again.

This is such a BS. Looks like we are stuck forever in this mess.:mad::mad::mad:

I am happy to see approvals and looks like they are totally forgetting about old timers.No one knows what kind of criteria they are following for approving the case.

You are right ! It is sooooooo frustrating.....

I requested atleast 40 times (altogether Service Request, Infopass, Congressmen, Senator, Ombudsman and 1800 calls) since mid 2005....
Even though I filed 485 in 2004 Jan EB2/India, I kept quite almost two years until end of 2005....

All these efforts are failed !!! Not even exact status received ! My portfolio filled with almost more than 30 cases as of now....(includes H1bs, EAD, AP.... etc).....

This system is totally crap......What should we do to move our applications....

Still Pending...

I also got a response from CIS due to the Ombudsman inquiry that I was assigned a case# and indicated I'm eligible for the new memo. I'll notified of a decicion in the near future, if not call 1800...
Near future sounds like no timeframe.
NSC, EB3
485 RD: 12/2004, still pending...

By the way, have you guys done the TB skin test when you filed 485?

My case too.

My case is another proof too for this NSC strategy.

Not able to get any information other than back ground checks even though the name check completed as per local office. A big suspense on a case like mine and very straight forward. Not even used EAD or AP or AC21.

I may be thinking for WOM too later this year.

I also tells my friend same thing that I lost hope of GC and ready to go back to India. USCIS is corrupt and total dumb org and no hope for good people.

I contacted several times senators, congressman and lawyers and nothing has happened. initally application was pending for NC and later NC cleared and USCIS saying NC pending cases has been esclated and your case is not esclated and NC memo didn't apply it to you. what a frustating..........

but one thing before going back surely I would do WOM.

dice12
EB3-PD-01
485 RD -2004
would renew 5th EAD

GC_patient
I am in the same boat,pal.
Frustrated, molsted, confused and desparate....by all famous "USCIS".
Sometime i doubt if God does have any idea about approval pattern .
At this moment, 'Patience' is only refuge that we can rely on and be focused on other things life is meant for. :)

I agree

Count me too. They are not touching my application in spite of Telephoe/infopass/senator inquiries. I don't know what else to do. :mad:

Folks,
There is some rumor/news that USCIS is not honoring the name check memo of Feb 04, 2008 . Instead they are relying on some master grand plan of FBI to clear up name check cases.

I totally agree. Nowadays NSC officers are not even letting me finish my first sentence after calling NSC using POJ method. The moment I reply that my pending AOS is EB, the guy at the other end start talking about a new policy ... call your attorney and let him do the talking...blah blah blah. These morons don't understand the pain and frustration.

RD 12/2004
PD 09/2000

Useless NSC.

I just called NSC and IIO given the following information. I am already above and beyond with my frustation anyway so no extra feelings.

-- Your case status shows as pending.
-- I can't see morethan what you see online.
-- There are still more people waiting from 2001. Some from 2007 got approved, some from 2007 got denied too.
-- Not yet assigned to an officer.
-- Your RECEIPT DATE doesn't matter for TAKING a DECISION.
-- We work on receipt dates but won't approve by the RD. There is a difference in the law between working and decision. you need to understand that.
-- Your application is still here not missing or any thing.
-- We can't provide you any time frames.

Basically it is a USELESS system. They don't know what is happening inside and how they work.

Called Service Center to open an enquiry and they told their records shows an enquiry is made on September 18th and email response sent on October 18th so I need to call them only after April 18th. I haven't got any email from them, but they resist to listen. Imagine 6 months just to open an SR.

I feel sorry for all the old timers. Looks like they are not in a mood to even look into the old files.

-- Not yet assigned to an officer.
-- Your RECEIPT DATE doesn't matter for TAKING a DECISION.
-- We work on receipt dates but won't approve by the RD. There is a difference in the law between working and decision. you need to understand that.

If the case is not assigned to an officer, Who has been working on it ? :eek:

if not assigned to officer means its pending in garbage area and NOBODAY IS EVEN LOOKING AT IT. when it gets ready then they have to clean garbage means this f..s would send multiple queries of all stuff. This is BS for old thing but that is true.

I called NSC and got response we can't tell but when I requested only response I got still its pending and I asked so is it assigned to officer and got reply NO WAY. ITS PENDING MEANS PENDING AND NOBODY LOOKING AT IT.

its really very very frustating.....

EB3 PD - 2001
I-485 RD - 2004
485-AD-2020????

OMG, I feel so terrible for us - old timers. I don't even want to call the service centers anymore, they always find some BS excuses.
I have this feeling that they lost our cases, sent them somewhere or burned.
It all makes me very sad...
They did touch my case on 3/11 - LUD changed but then nothing happened after that. I think they decided to bury it a little deeper in the remotest shelf on the one of the dark undeground floors in their building, wher nobody can find it :(:(:(
Anyway, WOM seems to be the only solution... I'll wait until the end of the month and then file WOM