NSC I-140 RD 06/11/04 approved today.

uk123

Registered Users (C)
I just got a mail from USCIS that my I-140 has been approved. Mine is a
EB-3 from retrogression affected country. Please see my signature for more info.

GOOD luck to all those who are waiting. Your approval is sooner than what you may be thinking!!!.

God bless. Congratulations.

uk123 said:
EB-3 from retrogression affected country. Please see my signature for more info.

GOOD luck to all those who are waiting. Your approval is sooner than what you may be thinking!!!.

Congrats uk123,

You are really lucky to get it sooner than so many others waiting and applied before you. For all those, it definitely seems to be much longer than they thought.

Good luck.

DIGS

Thanks for everyone who send their wishes. Also, I would like to thank the following members whorl1quote, shanmugam1174 and bhayanak for sending me info about AC-21, also patiently replying to my mails.

I did update my signature, after the initial posting, as I wanted to send this message across to the members of this forum in a hurry, forgot to do that.

There was no change in LUD till the last minute. Also, there was no change even after the FP on 485 or any of the other applications. I have always had my LUD change only after I received my EAD etc.

uk123 said:

UK123,
First of all, Congratulation.
Wondering why some body in 2003 haven't got approved and your filed in June 2004 got approved. Looks like NSC not based on received date or PD date, may be they process cases filed by big company first?. How big is your company?, Microsoft size?.
Well, just trying to figure out what the pattern NSC doing their job.

uk123:

You indicated in your earlier posts that you received info about AC-21 from whorl1quote, shanmugam1174 and bhayanak. Could you please share that information with me? Would it be possible to email me the the information at zangwang04@yahoo.com

Thanks,

I realized that people are eager to know more about my company and other details. Here is what I know, My company is not a big company, may be about 1000 employees at the max. My client is a big computer manufacturer (not microsoft, I doubt this had any influence). I think it is just because, my application is in good hands at NSC.

But one thing I noticed about the pattern at NSC is that they are approving I-140 for the cases which are not going to get 485 pretty soon (mine is going to be one of them), even if it is concurrent application (this is just a very recent trend). For those who are waiting for long (especially the concurrent application with I-140 pending), they have ususally approved I-140 and 485 together, as they either have current PD or not from the countries which are affected by retrogression.

These are just my observations and thinking Rememeber, I am just one of you who just speculate things.

Last edited by a moderator:
uk123 said:
they have ususally approved I-140 and 485 together, as they either have current PD or not from the countries which are affected by retrogression.

These are just my observations and thinking Rememeber, I am just one of you who just speculate things.

UK123
What would you consider a current PD? Dec 2001? March 2002?
Elnegro

uk123 said:
I realized that people are eager to know more about my company and other details. Here is what I know, My company is not a big company, may be about 1000 employees at the max. My client is a big computer manufacturer (not microsoft, I doubt this had any influence). I think it is just because, my application is in good hands at NSC.

But one thing I noticed about the pattern at NSC is that they are approving I-140 for the cases which are not going to get 485 pretty soon (mine is going to be one of them), even if it is concurrent application (this is just a very recent trend). For those who are waiting for long (especially the concurrent application with I-140 pending), they have ususally approved I-140 and 485 together, as they either have current PD or not from the countries which are affected by retrogression.

UK123, thank you

Question for UK123

Hi UK123, glad to hear the good news, you are very lucky.
I have one question for you, what was the date for the PD date on your FP notice? The PD date on my FP notice was the receipt date of my I-140 and I485, and I am kind of worried about that because I filed my I-140 on 6/02/04 but no LUD yet. Thanks.

su_su said:
Hi UK123, glad to hear the good news, you are very lucky.
I have one question for you, what was the date for the PD date on your FP notice? The PD date on my FP notice was the receipt date of my I-140 and I485, and I am kind of worried about that because I filed my I-140 on 6/02/04 but no LUD yet. Thanks.

I am sorry, I hadn't noticed this, because I did't know then that FP will have PD date. But my I-140 approval notice should have PD, when/if I get one (not sure whether my company will give me one), I will see what the PD date is on that.
You may want to check with your attroney about the wrong PD date on your application. You may have to get is corrected with CIS. Or call the 1-800 number and talk to an immigration officer and see if that can be corrected.

Thanks. I did talk about this to my attonery, and she sent the inqury letter last yeat and told me not to worry about it. But as usual we never receive any reply from the service center, not sure if they correct the error. Well, don't know what to do, just have to pray. :(