NSC I-140 RD 06/11/04 approved today.

su_su said:
Thanks. I did talk about this to my attonery, and she sent the inqury letter last yeat and told me not to worry about it. But as usual we never receive any reply from the service center, not sure if they correct the error. Well, don't know what to do, just have to pray. :(

I am not sure, where I read, must be in this forum somewhere, that it is not that big of a deal having wrong PD on FP notice, still the CIS will have your PD as your SWA submission date. Only the PD on I-140 you should watch for.
Hope this will give you some peace of mind.

su_su said:
Hi UK123, glad to hear the good news, you are very lucky.
I have one question for you, what was the date for the PD date on your FP notice? The PD date on my FP notice was the receipt date of my I-140 and I485, and I am kind of worried about that because I filed my I-140 on 6/02/04 but no LUD yet. Thanks.

Susu, I have same problem. My Labor was feb 2002, but PD on my FP was the receipt date of my I140/485. Not sure what will happen to my application.

Labor: Feb 2002
RD/ND: Sep 2004
FP: October 2004
EAD/AP: November 2004
140/485: ???

Thank you UK123.
brt96, Let's hope this is not problem, and best wish to you to get approved soon. Please let me know if your case get approved.