NSC green cards

kauld

Folks: Passport got stamped on 7/30/01. Have not recieved the plastic to date. Could any body please verify which dates the GC\'s are being handed out for ??
Thanks,
D

Which local INS office stamped you passport? My passport got stamp at the same time as yours at the

NSC seems to sleep on the switch

I don\'t recall the lastest date someone who had the passport stamped at NSC, has received the plastic card.
Really I don\'t find the importance to receive the plastic card while one already had the GC status (passport stamped with an A#).
My GC status was approved 06/11/01, passport stamped on 06/28/01. No card either, but still alive and well.
Do we know if someone do the tracking for the plastic card at NSC, AOS rather than CP?

Still waiting

My I-485 approved on 07/11/01 and Passport stamped on 08/16/01.
Still waiting for card.

Still waiting

I got my passprt stamped on 06-20 at Chicago and still waiting for plastic cards

Last time someone got a plastic from NSC

I recall someone having the passport stamped (AOS 485 appoved) towards the end of April 2001 got the plastic card from NSC. Could somedy confirm?

No Title

485 approved - 9/13/01, PP stamped - 10/2/01 - Cincinnati local INS office; still waiting

Stamped on Jul 2002

Hi,

I got my stamping in July 2001, at SanJose. The stamping
expires in Jul 2002. In case i do not receive my cards till
that time, do i still need to go to SanJose to renew my
status? Can i do it over mail.

I am currently living in LA.
Any input will be appreciated.

Regards
Somu

Another one waiting patiently....

485 approved on 10/15/01. passport stamped on 10/23/01 in Minneapolis. at first i thought i would receive the plastic card in 6 months.... now after reading all the posts, probably i\'ll be lucky if i received it by april/may!

my mom received hers in 5 months. her POE is LAX and the plastic was processed at TSC.

what\'s up with NSC??

Long Wait

AOS: NSC
I-485 Approval Date: September 24th, 2001
Passport Stamped: October 2nd, 2001.
INS ASC: Detroit, Michigan

XYZ

Did anyone talk to an INS officer?...

...About the Plastic card at NSC.
Please give some highlights about the conversation.
When I got the passport stamped, the agent told us it would take between 6-8 months for the card.
Since Sep 11, I am under the impression that INS sped up new cases.
I wonder if the time frame is still valid for the pre-Sep 11 2001 cases?
Comments?

Phone number to call for Plastic Cards at NSC

Stamped on 06/2001, Did not receive the card yet.. Please let me know the phone number to call for Plastic GC.

Thanks.

NSC Phon eNumber for AOS

The NSC Phone Number (of AVM) for AOS Cases:

(402) 323-7830
Enter your 10 digit number starting with LIN for AVM message.
Good Luck.

XYZ