NSC green cards

No Plastic Card yet

PP Stamped on Aug-8-2001 at Newark, NJ.
Waiting for plastic card.

Stamped during June \'01, rec\'d card in Jan \'02....

But, surprisingly, we are still waiting for spouse card...it\'s more than a month since I got...what do I do...any suggestions please...

Please give details...

It appears that NSC gives priority to other cases,.
such as the approval of the 485\'s.

Your case took 7 months, from June 2001 to Jan 2002. It\'s is long compared to the other centers. But when I got my passport stamped, the INS officer told me that it would take from 6 to 8 months.

Your wife\'s document should be received soon. Did you try to call NSC?
Did you hear the difference between the answers for your case and for your wife\'s in the voice mail at NSC?

Minnesota questions

Just got the pp stamped; any Minnesota experiences on getting the plashtik card?
Also any idea why the INS officer took only 1 ADIT photo and not 2 as instructed in the approval notice? When I asked she said that
a second photo was required if person didn\'t have a valid passport and a I-94 IDcard with the I-551 stamp on it was going to be generated. Was she just BSing me? Should I start getting nervous once again?

Thanx.......

AVM changed after issuing card - mine!

Thanks Stan11 for your thoughts! I have been checking on AVM and the message isn\'t changed on my wife\'s case since it is approved. But, when I got my card and verfied the message, it is changed to...card has been issued and you should receive it....labla.labla..
I haven\'t really called INS during business hours, do you think that I should do, becasue it is more than 6 wks since I got mine.

Thanks again!

No Card yet

Stamped 1/7/02 still waiting was tol dthat as of jan 2002 expedited processing for plastic cards was to be put into effect, I guess not huh? ;-))