NSC farmers always do wrong

bim

Registered Users (C)
Farmers always do wrong

This is getting into my nerves. According to Murthy, http://murthy.com/news/n_nsccpr.html, NSC will do something called “pre adjudication".

BULL SHIT or What?

In this stupid process NSC farmers will send RFE and FP for cases even though the PD is not current. I can understand FP. But, why RFE? There are several cases with current PD waiting for a response. Instead of communicating to them, they are finding time to send RFE to cases that are several years away from becoming current.

“pre adjudication” RFE serves no purpose for many of us who are struck in retrogation. For example, my PD is 2 years away from becoming current (according to visa bulletin). What is the fun in asking about my current status? After replying to the RFE don’t they like to know my status when my PD becomes current after 2 years?

RFE during 485 usually indicates that the case is ready for adjudication. It is good sign for many. I have seen many postings expressing feeling of joy when there is a RFE. With this pre adjudication RFE they are playing with our emotions.

I think I am a victim of pre adjudication RFE. Today, I got an email saying that there is a RFE letter sent out. I will mail you on this stupid RFE once I receive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you , they have always done something which no one likes .The most inefficient people in the world .

I think one more user nemo7 got a RFE , though his PD is also far from current . I was just wondering whether you changed your employer or did you change your place (city or state ) of residence ?

If not then did you file for EAD/AP recently . I'm just trying to findout the pattern .I'm sure in few days we will see many more people posting about their RFE .

Do reply . Thanks.

check the following link for nemo7

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=210543

bim said:
In this stupid process NSC farmers will send RFE and FP for cases even though the PD is not current. I can understand FP. But, why RFE?
Seems like contractors at NSC are paid based on the number of RFE they issues. Back in 02 and 03 where VSC were approving cases in a flood,
NSC was delaying approvals based on trivial RFEs.

Attronies who charge per RFE would be dancing with joy.

IPC302 said:
If not then did you file for EAD/AP recently . I'm just trying to findout the pattern .

I haven’t received the RFE letters as of yet. Regarding my recent interaction with farmers,

1. I moved to different location 6 months ago.
2. I applied for 2nd EAD and got approval 3 months ago.
3. My H-1B extension beyond 6 years is pending with NSC.

I did not change employer.

The RFE email was sent out to all the members in the application including my spouse and children. Which indicates that the RFE is relevant to all of us. May be something to do with medicals, etc. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping not to become victim of these stupid NSC farmers.

I got RFE emails for my I485 and my wife's I485. Not sure what they are looking for but I am having my fingers crossed.

GreenCradGURU said:
I got RFE emails for my I485 and my wife's I485. Not sure what they are looking for but I am having my fingers crossed.

GreenCradGURU:
Can you please let us know your EB category, PD and whether you are from Retrogressed country.

Thanks

bim:
Did you receive any Finger Print notices recently? Do keep us posted on what your RFE is about.

TIA

veryblue said:
GreenCradGURU:
Can you please let us know your EB category, PD and whether you are from Retrogressed country.

Thanks

EB3
PD:07/2003
India.
FP done on 01/2006 for me and on 04/2006 for my wife.
I140 Approved on 06/2005

avi101 said:
bim:
Did you receive any Finger Print notices recently? Do keep us posted on what your RFE is about.
TIA

2nd Fingerprints are done about 8 months ago.

Here is the RFE
1. Employment verification
2. Supplement form to I-693 needed along with the medicals
3. Evidence of employment authorization between From and To dates

I have to figure out how to reply this. I checked with my attorney. They said the same thing that Murthy bulletin says. That is NSC farmers have more time these days and that they are issuing RFEs even if the PD is not current.

The attorney also told me not to get excited by that RFE and that I have to wait at least 2 years. (I could feel the joy in attorney’s voice. After all, they are the one who are benefited with these delays).

bim:
Thanks.
- I can understand employment letter.
- Had you taken any vaccinations and submitted the supplement earlier? I would guess yes as there are a part of the original 485 package. Then that would suck ..it would be another $250 down the drain with no guarantee that it wont be asked again at a later stage (medical records valid for 1 year).
- for the From and To dates, are these dates after you applied for I485 or do they want the whole shebang? You would have already submitted the documents from your start of stay in US till application for 485?

The fact is, if its going to take another 2-3 years or more for PDs to become current for a particular individual then they might ask for all these things again later. ( Unless they know of some of some potential imminent good news..but thats wishful thinking).

Do let us know.

I think interim RFE is a means of eleminating AOS cases of people who left US for good or don't qualify for approval for other reasons (no current job etc.)

bim, when did you receive the RFE email? how long did it take for you to receive the actual RFE in the mail? I received my email on April 18, and still do not see it in the mail.

missourian01 said:
GreenCardGURU: did you email say when the RFE was mailed out?

I got email on 4/21 saying that the notice was mailed on 4/20. Haven't got it in mail until yesterday. Have to go and check if it is delivered today.

GreencardGuru: did you check with your attorney to see if he's got it in the mail, I think in general USCIS sends the RFE to the representatives only.

missourian01 said:
GreencardGuru: did you check with your attorney to see if he's got it in the mail, I think in general USCIS sends the RFE to the representatives only.

As of this moment neither the attorney nor me got the RFE Notices. Looks like there is a bit of processing lag (or a total failure) in USCIS mail room.

I called my attorney this morning and she said she received the RFE yesterday afternoon, but I forgot to ask her when the letter was mailed out. I bet it was not April 18.
Check with your attorney to see if they have received it. The secretary may have misplaced it somewhere.