NSC farmers always do wrong

missourian01 said:
when did you receive the RFE email? how long did it take for you to receive the actual RFE in the mail?

It took less than one week to get the RFE to my address. Atleast farmers are prompt in mailing RFEs if not approval letters.

Last edited by a moderator:
GreenCradGURU said:
bim, did you receive the RFE notices or your attorney or both of you received the RFE Notices. Please let us know.

RFE was sent out to my address. My attorney did not mention anything about RFE. Perhaps he did not get one.

avi101 said:
bim:
Thanks.
- Had you taken any vaccinations and submitted the supplement earlier? I would guess yes as there are a part of the original 485 package. Then that would suck ..it would be another $250 down the drain with no guarantee that it wont be asked again at a later stage (medical records valid for 1 year).

The second item in my RFE is to submit "Supplemental Form to I-693". I checked with the clinic that did our medicals. This facility is in Memphis, TN. The land of great singers like Elvis, Jerry Lewis, etc. (ONLY SINGERS NOTHING ELSE). I have faxed the RFE to this medical facility. They called me to inform that they did not submit the Supplemental Form to I-693 for all four of us. I guess they were busy singing.

Apparently, this Supplemental Form to I-693 checks the details of our immunization history. At the time of medicals, I told that my spouse and I had immunization done in India. Hence, they did not bother to send this supplement along with the medicals. More so, they did not bother to send my kid's Supplemental Form to I-693 although I had submitted their immunization records.

To fix this issue, the Singers told me to get my spouse and my immunization records from our physicians from India. Once, they receive the records then they would do the Supplemental Form to I-693.

Now, the matter is between Singers and Farmers. Great! Caught between Singers and Farmers are the Losers (We GC aspirants).

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear bim

how dare you say Memphis is a land of singers and nothing else. Our great city has the largest per capita number in this country of :

car wrecks. homicides. violent crimes against women. etc etc.

You cant defame our city just like that.

nikkasingh said:
Dear bim

how dare you say Memphis is a land of singers and nothing else. Our great city has the largest per capita number in this country of :
car wrecks. homicides. violent crimes against women. etc etc.
You cant defame our city just like that.

nikkasingh

I take refuge in God and ask for His mercy and forgiveness for daring to ignore the greatness of Memphis. I thank you many times for making me to realize my sin.