Nsc-eb1?

Feb 23 update: No change for NSC

Vow! How many sleeping pills NSC has taken.
No change in dates from JUNE 2003 in EB1-OR category!!!!!
Jago NSC Pyare!!!

gc11-17-03 said:
Congrats for the I-140--
Any further details ?

The rfe related to immunization record.

The application is for EB1 Multi National Manager. Im hoping the 485 would be approved shortly.

Can we really do something about it!!!

Rajiv said yesterday to one of the respondent in conversation that nothing can be done about the slow process of NSC. Is it really so!! Can't we do something ?

Anyone reporting progress in EB1-OR 2003?

I wonder how NSC can be held accountable for arbitrary processing of applications. I dont see any systematic approvals even for EB2 and EB3.

Nsc-eb1

THAT IS WONDERFULL NEWS CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We will be happy to hear your I-485 updates also.
your approval also proves that NSC is slugish but moving on......
best wishes

Last edited by a moderator:
NSC-EB1 approved

I recieved notification yesterday that my I-485 for myself and my wife has been approved. The I-140 was file back in Feb of 2004 and was approved at the end of Jan 2005. The 485 was filed a few months later. The application is under EB1 multi national manager.

I-485
RD 05/19/2004
ND 05/24/2004
RFE 02/10/2005 :confused:
RFE response receipt notice 03/03/2005
AD 03/16/2005 :D

I-485 RFE issued on 1st April. Dont know why?
Maybe for I-94. I obtained H-1 extension after submitting 485. Could be anything.

I-140 approved 3/9/05

EB1-OR 140 approved

I140 ND Jan 2004, approved April 2005
485: ND Jan 2004, pending
AP, EAD: 2 times

Good luck to all

Congrats!!

Congratulations!! Looks like NSC is finally stirring from it's deep slumber. Had you applied for 485 concurrently? Any LUD changes. Keep us posted. Could you also share some of your case details (qualifications, publications, reference letters etc. etc.)

Congratulations!!

Relax and savor the moment.

So NSC is still processing 485s almost concurrently. That is heartening.

485 approved

485 was Approved on May 3. no REF.

I140 approved in April (see post before), no REF

concurrent application (EB1-OR) to NSC,
ND: Jan 2004

congrats!

congrats get future!
If you don't mind can you share your info about qualifications!
best wishes

I-140 approved

Eb-1 OR (august 2004) I-140 approved on July 18. Still waiting for I-485 (filed concurrently).Did Biometrics (code 2) on june 16.

Good luck to all

My EB1-OR at NSC Approved

FYI. My EB1-OR was submitted last June and received RFE this May for permanent job offer and 3-year research experience. Replied RFE in mid-July and my attorney informed me the approval notice today (July 25).

PhD in Dec.02 from US, and currently working for an industry company R&D.

Good luck to you all!!

Congratulations Wooddr!

Your 485 should follow soon. Going by the trend in this thread, my guess is that it should be within 4-8 weeks.

You and I have the same adjudicating officer NQK EX380 and around the same filing date. I responded to my RFE (Permanent Position) on July 20th and am anxiously waiting for some news. Could you tell us the date that NSC received your RFE response (you have mentioned mid-july in your post). Also, if you did track any LUD changes, could you let us know how many times that was updated prior to approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
To Padit73

Your I-140 approval notice should come in approximately ten days..
I did not check any LUD changes.
Good luck to you! and all