NSC AVM is working now! and the message is correct

ColSeb444,

like Chari and Double_Squeeze, it would be appreciable if you keep this thread alive and update ur details.

Thanks.

StillWaiting...

for NSC0601

Hi,
Was yesterday the first time you heard your case was approved?
When was the last time you checked the AVM prior to yesterday?
Also what day does the AVM indicate approval notices were mailed?

I'd appreciate a reply. I'm in the same boat as you are, waiting for the Approval Letter and hoping that the AVM is giving accurate information.

-BVR

NSC AVM Still not working as of 08/07/02 8:50pm EST

Just checked the AVM it still states old recording... Your 485 application to...........

Rd 07/28/01

AVM doesnt work for my cases

I have an I-824 pending and it says case not found!. I was surprised and tried the LIN for my I-485 which was approved on June, and it says that the apps was received and it takes 390 days or something like that!.

NSC is the worst service centers of all I guess, even worse than TSC.:mad:

reply to BVRIYER1

HI BVRIYER1

I checked the AVM on 7/29 (evening). It indicated FP and process resumed.

On 7/30 talked to IIO. She said they are processing RD of April, ND of May and wait for 60 days

Next I checked the AVM on 8/4 ( Sunday). AVM message was not relavant to my case. It mentioned that a form I-130 S was received in 1991. ( I was not in the country at that time). My case is a EB based ( EB-3). I think I-130 is for family based petition.

In my wife's case it said a written decision has been mailed.

I have been checking the AVM every day Mon, Tue, Wed. The message is approved on 8/2. wait 14 days for the mail....

I am hoping it is the truth. I will update this once I get it in the mail.

For NSC0601

Hi,
Any updates. I havent yet received the Approval notice assuming that what the AVM is telling me about my case is the truth.

The AVM says on Aug 1st 2002, the approval notice was mailed. It's a week since that day. I havent changed my address either. Wondering how long does it take to get the approval letter from day of approval.

-BVR

AVM still screwed up

It's ok for me but not my wife. Her's says "FP notice was sent...."
Can we rely on AVM any more or not ?

Are we going back?

I called the AVM yesterday night, and to my surprise it said FP notice was sent on November 17th 2001 and if I do not get it in 2 weeks then I should contact the IIO.

I had checked the AVM last month and the message was FP received in January 2002 and processing resumed.

Based on the posts here I hope its just an error with AVM rather than an error in the whole process.

Also I sent my forms for EAD renewal on 10th July and the checks were enchased on 13th July, but I haven't yet received any receipts from NSC. When I call the IIO what reference should I give him/her? Any input is appreciated.

Thanks

EAD Renewel

Bhagyanagar!

I need to send my EAD renewels , and my ?? is can I attach personal checks or I have to buy the bankers checks??

Thanks in advance
Sekhar

AVM MESSAGE

I just checked mine still not OK. Anybody still having problem, I was wondering should I speak to IIO..!!

Thanks

I spoke to my lawyer re the AVM problem and she said there is no need to worry. there is no necessary connection between AVM being down and actual files being messed up. Perhaps calling iio wouldn't be a good idea--they are inundated with calls and won't give very encouraging reponses.

Personal Check is fine

Sekhara

You can send Personal Checks made out to:

Immigration and Naturalization Service.

Checked the AVM yesterday, got the right message "On *** you finger printing was received and the processing has been resumed".
Looks like the AVM is getting fixed..

GaneshKR
whats u're 5 char lin#, My lin# is 01-248-***** and the AVM for my Lin# ain't fixed yet. It still blabbs the same old message
i.e before FP " you're application for PR on ........" blah.. blah.. blah..

colseb444
could you please post u're RD and ND, my LIN# is the same as yours LIN01-248-*****

thanks
bopp3
:)

NSC AVM

The AVM does not mention anything about my FBI fingerprinting on 7/25/02. Should I be concerned or is this common. Please
reply.

bopp3...

My LIN is 01-246-**** .

JRaj

There is a FBI # which u can call to check if they have cleared the
finger printing and sent it to the INS the # is
1-304-625-5590 ext 4 .
Once the INS receives the FP clearance the AVM would be updated ...

RD ND Info

To Bopp3....
LIN-01-248-54****
RD:07/13/2001
ND:08/23/2001
FP:06/20/2002 But got it done earlier on 05/20/2002
Location Columbus OH.

Checked the AVM still says "Your petition...." When I talked to the IIO last they told me the case was with and Officer for adjucation and should expect an approval if no problems in 1 to 3 weeks.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

ColsEB444

Rupnet ID :ColsEB3