NSC AVM is working now! and the message is correct

Thanks for the reply. My RD, ND is same as yours,but my FP was done 2nd week of Dec in Detroit.
But my AVM message is on my ND rather than FP(until a week back AVM use to sing my FP).

Bopp3 under rupnet

Thanks again
Bopp3

Last edited by a moderator:
GaneshKR,
thanks for your reply. Looks like AVM is working fine for LIN#'s other than LIN01-248-*****

Hope it will be fixed soon.

Bopp3

My AVM is OK now and so my wife's

Both our LINS's are 01-248-5xxxx AVM is back to "processing resumed...." which seems OK.

ClsEB3 when did you talk to IIO ? My RD ND is ame as your. I guess mine too must be with officer. Can you tell me how many days back you called them ?

IIO

To Woreq123..

I talked to the IIO on 08/07/2002. Had to try for over half an hour before could get thru.

Should be matter of weeks now.

Lets hope for the best

ColsEB444:D

AVM not fixed for all..

The AVM is not fixed yet (not for all).

Wiert thing is, in mine and my spouse' case, it 'cannot find' the LIN# ENTERED.

But for our daughter, it says the usual "Your application for I-485 was received on ..."!

Wonder what is happening.

StillWaiting...

AVM message now back to normal

I check my LIN number for I-485 application and it reverted back to the message I have been hearing for a while. So guess the AVM is getting fixed at a snails pace. At the same time my AP and EAD LIN number are not found and I really dont care as they have been approved and I have them. Just an update ....Thanks!:)