RD :- 08/30/2000
ND :- 09/20/2000
FP :- 02/27/2001
Newark
RFE: NO
LIN# 00-262-xxxxx
AD :- waiting.

No Title

good news. hoping for the best icy. My Lin# is 00-245 and was not able to get thru the NSC number this week.

Good Luck.

Talked to IIO.. visa availability???????????

Got again a chance to talk with IIO and this time she told something about visa availability.. once they get that they will assign to an Officer. When I asked in detail about this visa, she told like when I apply GC.. my status... ??? I couldn\'t understand anything.. She was not clear.. Anyone knows about this. I guess some IIO told the same thing to cbj Waiting for EAD renewal too....

Talked with IIO today

And he told me to check back in a month or two. He was unwilling to say anything more. He asked me my LIN number and said "this is right about where we are processing." My case has not even been assigned yet. I asked him if there is a problem with my case. He said "it looks fine."
Month or two? wow!

NSC-AUG 2000-RDs Updated on 09/27/01

hmmmmmmm... September people are getting their approvals and we 13 of us r still here..
Anyways.... Please keep updating us.

ID EB# C LIN# Comments
ps1999 *EB2 I 00-239 waiting*
Rafiq1 *EB3 O 00-241 waiting*
pdn EB2 I 00-244 waiting
n8y3ml EB2 C 00-242 waiting
domlur EB2 I 00-245 waiting
GC_WHEN EB2 I 00-252 waiting(www sss)
GCBOUND +EB2 I 00-??? waiting+
ak0900 EB2 I 00-250 waiting
timewaitsfoEB? O 00-251 waiting in local INS
cbj EB2 I 00-255 waiting
cottons EB2 I 00-245 waiting
icy EB2 I 00-??? waiting
newUserNSC EB2 I 00-257 waiting
GajVar EB2 I 00-259 waiting
Sickofins EB? ? 00-262 waiting
almosthere*EB3 O 00-264 waiting*

Please keep posting your missing(??) Informations in the attached AUG 2000-RD Tracker. Also, Please post new records.
Thank you again
CLICK below on NSC-AUG2000.txt

Enclosures: NSC-AUG2000.txt

NSC is currently working on JULY 2000 RECEIPT DATE for 485 AOS.

I spoke to the aide in the local congressman\'s office and found out that NSC is currently (majority of cases) working on JULY 2000 RECEIPT DATE for 485 AOS.

Analysis..

It is unfortunate that we and i\'m sure there are more from previous month who are still waiting and NSC is moving ahead to sept.

I\'m trying to get a clue why r some cases left behind. Is it because of location. I\'m from chicago. I also noticed that quite a bit of waiting are from chicago.. Any comments??

still waiting

GajVar, I am still waiting.. I do not know whats happening..! My RD as per receipt was 2nd Aug, but AVM says 25th Aug 00. Do not know homw long more it will take.. Kind of frustration. I will update you first once i hear something good. Thanks

Bad news

www.immigration-law.com
Updated 09/29/01: INS File Freeze and Premium Processing Services

In the coming week, the INS "internal" files will be frozen to undergo its nationwide audit and adjudication of cases will be temporarily under seize. However, the INS has announced that its Premium Processing Services will not be affected by this audit process and people are encouraged to use the PPS, should they need urgent decision on employment-based nonimmigrant cases.

No more bad news to anyone: our case assigned - it seems

Really happy to know that our cases are with an Officer.
My wife called this morning from home and got this message from
a lady IIO. Hopefully this is true. I guess all others could have
been assigned too. Please check and post it. Guys, if your spouse
is house wife, ask them to call and then conference u at work.
We are doing this for the last 3 weeks(once a week). Good time(on our experience and mv\'s too) to call is 11AM and 3 PM CST. Hopefully we all will get approved without RFE soon. Don\'t lose your hope.

a. TWO(2) weeks back IIO told case not assigned and should be soon
b. Last week they told visa NOT available and waiting for it.
c. This week, cases with an Officer. Guess we should hear the good
   news within this week.

So, I believe there is no freeze in files. Check it out...

No Title

nice to know that gajvar ... I came back after a long time to check on u guys and was glad to know of your status ... well after the case is assigned, usually my expererience is that it gets approved, if no RFE\'s, in 3-4 days or less but u got to call them to find out since AVM is not updated for another 4-5 days of approval. That\'s what I found the hard way out since when I called on 10th Sept, IIO told me its assigned and it got approved on 12th Sept but AVM got updated on 17th Sept!!
Meanwhile we had got our approval notice (within 5 days of approval) and got our passport stamped (on 24th Sept\'01) at the local INS off in Clev downtown without any problem!!

Good luck to you all!! Gajvar ...hoping to see u in \'After Green Card\' msg board soon!!

Talked to IIO today

GajVar, Really happy to know that your case has been assigned.

Hoping that I would hear the same thing, I called an IIO today. The IIO told that my case has not been assigned yet and that I should check back after two weeks.

Congrats..

Congrats GajVar.

Can you tell me when did you applu for EAD. I applied in Mid August for my EAD renewal..
thanks

Audit ending

I think that the audit is ending tomorrow. Maybe it will take a week for them to come out of audit momentum. So about a week from now we should start seeing some approvals.