NSC AUG 2000-RD TRACKER: Pl. Update

GajVar

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

This is a continuation of our "NSC AUG-RD TRACKER: Pl. Update" discussion.
It gave an error like "Could not locate message--pathname is not valid.".
This could be because of storage problem. So let us continue from here.

NSC-AUG 2000-RDs Updated on 09/15/01

Please keep posting your missing(??) Informations in the attached AUG 2000-RD Tracker.
Also, Please post new records.
Thank you again

CLICK below on NSC-AUG2000.txt

Finally Approved!!!

Hey Guys,
Guess what ... this stupid AVM is never updated!! I called up IIO at NSC just now and she said the case has been approved 4 days back and they have already mailed notice of approval !!! Man, I can\'t tell you how it feels .. finally this ordeal is over!!! Gajvar, I strongly recommend u to call them ... and also all of u hanging in there call the IIO from time to time ... in the past 2 months I have called them 5 times or so ... I think it helps to take the file assigned to an officer!! Good luck ..
My details:
EB2 ; IND; PD: 8/3/99; RD: 8/30/00; ND:9/19/00; FP: 2/20/01 (Clev);
AD: 9/12/01
Take care guys .... all the best!!

Congratulations mv!!!!. Really happy to hear this.

Guess I should call tomorrow. Thank you. Keep in touch regarding the plastic card too.

No Title

thx guys ... this message board was great help .. gajvar let me know abt ur case status after u call them.. good luck to all .... hang in there !!

Congratulations ! and question

MV,
Is your AVM updated yet about the approval ? My RD is 07/2000 and ND is 08/2000, and waiting. Now, I am forced to change the job. I tried calling NSC everyday, but does not seem to go through. How can I make sure that NSC looks at my file.
Thanks

NSC-AUG 2000-RDs Updated on 09/18/01 (SPOKE WITH IIO)

SPOKE WITH IIO:
Finally I got a chance to talk with NSC and she told my case is still pending and not yet assigned to an Officer. She told me that they are processing cases in that date range and it will soon be assigned to Officer. She also told that it takes 30 to 60 days after assigning to an Officer(Standard Answer). She also verified my current address
which was correct. I changed my address after applying I-485 within Chicago suburb...

mv, what\'s your LIN#? I\'ll update u. Thanks... Hoping for the best..
Let us know when your AVM is updated and your stamping experience.

Please keep posting your missing(??) Informations in the attached AUG 2000-RD Tracker. Also, Please post new records.
Thank you again

CLICK below on NSC-AUG2000.

What happened to the following people?

What happened to the following people?
No posting from them. Already approved or just silently reading?
Please respond and update us....

pdn
GC_WHEN
GCBOUND
ak0900
timewaitsfo
cbj
cottons
p.neelam
europeeb3
icy
newUserNSC

Congrats!! and Update

Congrats to all those who got approved.

I also called up an IIO today. The IIO told that my case has still not been assigned to anyone. She told that they are processing cases till 8/28/00 and that my ND was 9/1/00. According to her they process based on ND and not RD.

Also by observing the list it seems that many Chicagoans are waiting. Does location matter?

Thanks!

Missing Information

GajVar - Thank you for all your effort. Here is some missing information...

EB2, RIR, India, PD 2/8/99, Chicago and no RFE\'s

Waiting anxiously............

What is going on with visa availability

NSC say they are working at 8/30/2000. My case is 8/31/2000 and not approved yet. I talked with IIO and was told they were wainting for visa availability. Can anyone put some light on it? If the dates are current, it should mean visa are available.

No Title

I didn\'t check AVM since couple of days .. will check today \'n let u guys konw if they updated the AVM!! I haven\'t received any approval notice yet though the IIO said it has been mailed, kinda worried on that front too!! And all these info abt processing based on ND seems to be crap, wonder what these IIO say - every time different!! And what is this visa freeze that they are talking about - is it \'coz of these attacks?? What bothers me is I hope I have been approved when she said that!! will keep u all updated with my progress .... and hoping for the best for everyone!!
my and my wife\'s LIN# is:LIN-00-262-xxx

NSC-AUG 2000-RDs Updated on 09/19/01

Thanks everybody for the updates. Let us all hope for the BEST.

Please keep posting your missing(??) Informations in the attached AUG 2000-RD Tracker. Also, Please post new records.
Thank you again

CLICK below on NSC-AUG2000.txt

AVM updated!!

Guys, I checked the AVM yesterday and now its updated and says the case was approved on 15th Sept, though the IIO told me it was approved on 12th Sept. So it looks like it takes 3-4 days to update the AVM and the date as in AVM is the date on which the approval notice is mailed since it also said if I didn\'t receive the approval notice within 14 days (from 15th Sept), I should call them!!
So ... what a nightmare this process been - finally I have some peace of mind (but not unless I get the PP stamped!)

gajvar, since ur RD was 8/28/00 (and others whose RD was before but are still waiting) the other thing you can do (which I also did and I think was helpful) was send them a priority pkg contianing another latest employment letter from ur firm along with latest pay stubs and receipt notice of 485 and a cover letter. Mark this pkg on outside of cover as:\'Additional material for 485\'. When NSC opens your pkg, they will be forced to put this material in your file - which means they will notice that ur RD is current and needs to be assigned to an officer!! Then call them in a week and who knows u might hear them say "your case is assigned to an officer". That\'s exactly what happened with me!!
Hope it helps .... this board was wonderful and thx for all the interactions and good luck to you all!!

No Title

That\'s an interesting observation, MAJORITY of the still waiting cases are from CHICAGO.

Hope these go thru soon...