NSC approvals

I don't think this is right information. It will make folks in NSC laugh and us to disgust.

I think it is right. If you looked at that site, there was no
approval over 2 months.
It seems NSC starting approval 485 now.

Can someone run a script at the INS status site to check if these approvals are true?

The one for RD 10/13/01 should be LIN-02-030-XXXXX or LIN-02-031-XXXXX

The one for RD 10/18/01 should be LIN-02-035-XXXXX

Let’s find out if it is true.

My worry is that those so called lawyers are a whole bunch of liars. They post those false "approval messages" just to trap you into believing their "success stories". That is the way they do business. I don't believe them for a moment. I believe they handle much less cases than are posted on this site and rupnet. If you see zero progress here for two month, it is extremely unlikely that they are different. Blood-sucker.

It might/can be true. Only the first 2 cases were I-485 approvals from yesterday's date 01/16/03. The others were other applications.

But, Rupnet has been the most reliable sample site so far for us, till we see approvals on Rupnet, we probably should not hope for too much.

I think it's true. If you are in Ohio, you will know that is a big and decent law firm. I don't think they post fake information just for attracting potential customers because they already have good reputation and don't need to do so.

I pray to God it IS true.

But keep in mind that if Enron and Worldcom could cheat, everyone could. INS has also been untruthful throughout its existence.

It is not my intent to accuse anybody. Just tired of living my stupid life on this high hope that seems never materialized.

Cheers.

Originally posted by suresh_colo
Can someone run a script at the INS status site to check if these approvals are true?

The one for RD 10/13/01 should be LIN-02-030-XXXXX or LIN-02-031-XXXXX

The one for RD 10/18/01 should be LIN-02-035-XXXXX

Let’s find out if it is true.

LIN numbers are based on ND not RD, the day the payment was accepted.

You could run a script to potentially check every conceivable number for the middle three digits, but after 100 tries it will lock you out.

I would tend to believe this due to two reasons:

1. This is a lawyer's site and these guys are pretty much aware of law, which will prohibit them from posting a falsified information.

2. Not everybody who files for GC post his/her information on Rupnet, and I believe there are many who don't update their information.

So under these circumstances, I think that this information is true and we're beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Cheer up guys !!!

Thanks to the person who brought this to our notice.

:cool:

hi i called iio yesterday he said approvals have not been started yet. . i donot know whether people are lying or we are not getting any approvals .

New approval on Rupnet fron Nebraska

Hi,
I just saw an approval on RUPNET from Nebraska. Hopefully we all get our GCs soon..

Sam

approval at NSC

approval posted at rupnet is 7/18/01 RD. anyway the goodnews is at least approvals have started at NSC. ;)

I saw this! NSC is approving 485s

Receipt Number: lin0127451525

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On January 16, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Receipt Number: lin0127451534

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On January 16, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the INS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.

This is good news. These are Aug 2001 RD cases. AT least there's a ray of hope!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think so, newbie!
This is how we get information that is most needed for us.
The whole 485 process is a joke which takes 500+ days for a 35 minute process.
This is also not a rational, sequential or controlled process. All information we get a re speculations, generalizations and approximations. If its a career change or buying a house or making a trip we have to make our decisions based on these flimsy information obtained thru unscientific processes.
I was doing this search for my RD and I know some of these forum members are around the same date.
Okay? So if it is not relevant to you, shut the **** up!

How do you know these are Aug 2001 RD cases? If they are then hope to see all our approvals also soon.