NSC approvals Tracking

http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?128@21.gJVlabgl2KB^1@.efd8b00

I think you guys are missing the action. Above is the link for tracking NSC I-140 (part 7!). Why don\'t you enter your RD and EB categories there? BTW, EB3 approvals are currently standing at 1/8 RD!

RD 01/31/02 EB2

Congrats & Thankyou for posting the info. I am still waiting for my approval. BTW, is there any active thread for 485 preparation

how long does it take to get anything from INS after filing

Hello, friends,
I filed I140 3 months ago, but have not got anything from INS yet (even the receipt for the processing fee, which has been cashed for 3 months). Could anybody give me an idea how long it take from filing date to receipt date?

Thanks a lot.

sam

RD 1/30/2002

Hello any of you guys have applied for I140 arount 1/30/2002? Its more than three months and have no answer form INS. I talked to a live officer and she said that the file is with an officer and will take some more time. I asked how much and she said depends on the paper work.

How to track my case

Could somebody tell me what kind of paperwork my lawyer will get from the service center when my i-140 petition is submitted?

Priority dates? Case numbers? Receipts?

I just want to be able to check and control the process.

Thanks in advance!

can you post your approval on this forum

tryagain1 "NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Apr. 15, 2002." 5/20/02 2:34pm
\'NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Apr. 15, 2002.\'
This is the most widely used forum for NSC 140 issues. All please post your RFE, approvals and other issues on this forum. Thanks

KGReddy

Can you tell if your is EB2/EB3 on the forum
tryagain1 "NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Apr. 15, 2002." 5/20/02 2:34pm

Everyone please consolidate on one forum