NSC approvals Tracking

Seems like our thread is disappearing,

may be people are confused where to post. There are three discussion
groups. Lets just choose one out of three (easier and cleaner, and without subfolder like this one) and stick to it.
Thanks guys. Pick your site and keep posting on that.

ND:08/15...AD:?????????? Still waiting

ND:08/15...AD:?????????? Still waiting

I 140 Processing Times

My lawyer mailed I 140 on 10/12/2001. How Much time should I wait to ask the lawyer about the RD and ND ( Hope RD is the date INS gets the packet and ND is the date when INS starts the work on the packet). What time frame should I look for AD.

Thanks for any help

Update

Got an E-mail from the lawyer, saying LIN number has been assigned today. He sent I 140 ti INS on 10/12. Is 11/02 the ND? What is the contact number NSC to check the status
Thanks

That is true.

That line is always busy but if you want to just check the status call them after their office hours and it will give you the status. It is automated. If you want to talk to some one in the office then you have to be keep dailing. Try around lunch hours.

Got 140 Approval

Hi,
      RD--- 30th OCT 2001
      AD--- 18th DEC 2001
All the best guys.

Congratulations

Could you please tell me when did you receive your receipt notice?
Thanks

Not yet, my RD is 01/16/02

Rumors has it that a lot of I-140 cases have been transferred from Texas to Nebraska. We will see how we will be impacted.

We r in the same boat

My RD date is 01/18/2002. As per sheela murthy\'s website they are doing 12/12/01 at the end of Jan 02.

RD 02/11; EB2

It will be atleast 2 months (may be three ... I\'ll not be surprised !!!)before I hear something.

EB3 and EB2 NIW cases are getting priority, besides, their is the flood of (inefficiently dealt with) long pending TSC cases.