NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Apr. 1, 2002

Is it your case from 02/19. If so congrat. I will see tonight if i am too as lucky

Pulo, that\'s not mine

The above approval msg was posted as a seperate thread...It\'s not my approval. My RD is on 02/19. I will check status this weekend. I belive there are lot more folks before my case. Let\'s see approval msgs in next three/four days.

Guys what is happening at NSC

what is happening at NSC. Lot of RFE\'s ect...I have a question. What happens if there is a denial. Does that mean that we will not get the GC or do we have to apply again. what do we have to do.

what\'s happening at NSC

I have a feeling that this new DOL RIR guidance is bound to have a fallout on
the 140 process with regard to experience and qualifications, directly impacting
the EB2 and above categories.

As a result, cases without any prior US employment/ I140 history will face more
stringent tests than ever faced before.

Notice things have slowed down considerably at the SCs after this regulation got passed.

Can you please post where you find out about the new DOL RIR guidance?

I don\'t think the new guidance would have any impact on the already-approved LCs and I-140s pending at the SCs.

I read on http://www.immigration.com a advisary given by CSC saying they are preparing to launch premium processing for I-140 in April - which is the reason I think, the slowdown of the processing.

Noted that the TSC has about 7500 pending I-140 cases two months back - now they have only about 2000 - I believe most of the differences were transferred to other SCs and slows down the other SCs work...

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter/dolguiderir.html

and in lot other sites too.

An approved LC does not neccessarily mean approved 140 at the first place.

Sure, DOL regulations (literally) should not impact DOJ but as I said, it MAY
(apparently) have an effect in the present scenario for approved LCs too.

I do not know how premium processing can affect cases that are already languishing though.
But installing process for this new animal, you are right, may bog down the SC a bit.

TSC ? Huh.

Finally got approved!!!!, Jonnal please update your list.

NSC, EB2, RIR,
R/D: 11/27/01
RFE: 2/27/02, Education, Lawyers did not send my master\'s degree!!!
RFE responded on: 3/14/02
RFE r/d by NSC: 3/21/02
A/D: 04/03/02

see you all in CP thread!!!!

60 to 75 days

Our reciept notice as well as AVM message says that I-140 approval is taking between 60 to 75 days.
Those of us who is shortly going to cross 75 day mark, what are u guys planning to do ? Call INS etc etc. Please post your opinions. Also does it help calling INS if the case has taken longer than normal processing time ? Did anyone try to call in such situation and if yes what was the outcome. Thanks

good to hear about your approval.

hey RaviPK,

glad that you got your i-140 approved, happy to hear the good news.

wish you good luck with CP.

my update information

Hi, I\'m LIN114, opted for 485. Still waiting. Thanks a lot for your list! Chu.

Need Answer....

Hi friends

I have a doubt in filing i-485. can anyone help me? I just need to know whether my spouse has to be in US when we both file for 485?

when did you file your application

Hi, Justtwo

When did you file your application? How long is it between filing date and RD?

I filed the application 3 months ago and have not got anything from NSC.

Thanks