NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Apr. 1, 2002

140 approvals

We all are losing patience. There are no approvals lately. The norm used to be 5-6 weeks for I140. Guess all that is changed to 2-3 months. Hang in there all. Time will take its course

I hope every thing is good at NSC

no approvals coming in from past few days. Hold on to your breath.. pray the god, every thing will go well.

how long does it take to receive the RD?

my lawyer mailed out my I-140 application to NSC on 3/8/2002. i\'m still waiting for the receipt to come. Does anyone have any idea how long does it take to receive the RD and the tracking number?

thanks a lot in advance.

No news

No news on mine yet, I remember reading somewhere that NSC inputs approvals into the systems in a batch, meaning abulk of cases on a particular day. Has anyone noticed this trend. If it is true lets hope that one day a lot of us will hear the good news!

would you please tell me when did your lawyer mail your application out?

would you please tell me when did your lawyer mail your application out?

thanks

Bad News Guys

Request for evidence on my case was sent out today, anyone knows what it might be about. My Company COO says he had sent all the financial papers. What else could it be????

Sorry ATL...6weeks

That\'s bad new. No news was better, you have broken the ice after a long time with some information. the RFE could be company financial details, education or experience....I cannot think of anything more. don\'t worry things will be fine. from jonnal\'s list looks like your notice date was Feb 25th. So they have picked up your case in 6 weeks. Did you get the update today that you have an RFE send out today. That means the system is updated today or may be everyday.

If the update is today we should hear more news from people tomorrow. Any updates people!!!!!.
Good part is they are picking up the cases in 6 weeks.........

Hold on people. This is a game of Mind over matter. Patience will prevail. Don\'t be suprised if you ready me pulling my hair out and screaming a few days later. I am trying to bring a sort of calm and peace to all!!!!

No Title

i just checked AVM, same old message. at least i didn\'t hear any bad news! so lets cheer up!!! lol

RD:2/25/02
ND:2/26/02
waiting

St. Louis,I-148
LIN#: 02-52***

Login problems

Hi

I was chellam in this portal. I couldn\'t post a message, so i had to register with a new username. This is all the impact of email spam.

140 EB3

Just a recap. My details:
RD feb 27
ND feb 27.

Friends, please register in a new name, let\'s try to keep this thread alive. I haven\'t seen any new messages lately. i guess it\'s bcos of this login problem...

I-140 EB3

RD 02/26
ND 02/28
Still Waiting..
Been following this list for a while. Pl add me also to the Tracking list..

my info

Hi, my info
ND: 07/16/2001 From Texas
02/11/2002 Received by Nebraska after it is transferred by Texas
04/02/2002 RFEed
Working on RFE now.