NSC approvals Tracking: Part VI

RFE sent by NSC feb 14th..............................as per AVM

FYI,
called AVm this evening, only to hear that a RFE was sent!!!!!!!!
EB3, transferred from TSC RD 12/12/01. No idea what RFE is about,will keep you informed.

ukcper

you should be getting your ND & LIN # in a week.

hi Pulo,

you should be getting your LIN # & ND (date on AVM) at the most in a week time. in my situation it has taken 3 business days after they received my application.
In case if you had paid the I-140 fees by your personal check then you can check for the clearance of the check in your bank, that indicates that they had issued a LIN #.

you can check the AVM @ 403-323-7830 for your case status.

must be about company financials.....

Good luck. Do not worry the RFE must be for something like company finances....
Please keep us posted. The the AVM for me still gives the 60 to 75 days message...

Hi

Hi Rajsa:
Could you please tell me a bit detail about your case. EB1 or EB2 ?? and RD/ND etc? Please also check your private message.

RN_S

Hi RN_S,
assuming it is financial information, since i know it was not sent with my application, what is need? I am asking ,since my attroney will sit on his ass and take his sweet time in getting the information. I am hoping to do the running around for him. Is it a copy of their annual report? or something signed by the company?
Thanks in advance

Ukcper

No Title

ukcper,
Annual report will be fine. I did not send my company financials in either and know for a fact that I will get an RFE. Just send the annual report and that should be fine...usually takes 2 to 3 weeks for decision on case after RFE is received.

Please keep us posted on what your RFE was about.

some more good news for people opted for Consular Processing (CP)

hi Guys,

found out the NSC is sending the I-140 approval info to NVC in less than 3 weeks, before they used to take more than a month.

on the I-485 front, NSC is issuing EAD in 15 to 20 days. Remember fellows that from I-485 stage, your service center is going to be your local service center (i.e where u are residing at) not where the company is located at (which offcourse is in NSC jurisdiction).

:)

jonnal why have you opted for I-485

Jonnal,

Mind if I ask you as to why you have changed your original option of a CP to an AOS? More people are going for CP now a days and I am intrigued a little bit. Are there some pitfalls in the CP route that you are aware of?
thanks
Ben

i would still vote for CP

Hi Ben,

i had changed my mind based on personal reasons nothing to do with experience, company financials, my W2(my lawyer had told me this is very important : your salary in LC appilication should match or be greater than your salary in W2) ...., i still think doing CP is the best,even my lawyer was not happy with my decision to file 485.
I know many people whose I-485\'s have delayed due to unforeseen problems.
In simple terms, the less no of steps, more likely to get it faster and less room for queries, errors....

my 2 cents

Question to jounal

You have mentioned at 485 stage the processing is done at state level.
Is that the reason some people are getting 485 approved with in 6 months
and others wait for 2 years even though they have applied in the same service center ?

Would you please explain ?
Also do you know what is the National processing time means ?

Thanks

Jonnal - can you clarify salary issue for CP

You mention that according to your lawyer, the salary mentioned on LC must be greater than or equal to W-2. However, my LC was filed over 2 years ago (based on salary at that time), and since then I have received raises due to which my current W-2 shows higher salary than LC.

I have opted for CP (awaiting I140 approval). Do you think CP is not recommended for my case? Please clarify....

NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Feb. 18, 2002

Guys
the last thread became way too long, so adding another Discussion here with a good news.

Cheers.. and good luck to ya all!

Guys
the last thread became way too long, so adding another Discussion here with a good news

Guys
the last thread became way too long, so adding another Discussion here with a good news.

W2 amount MUST be >= salary mentioned in LC

To put it simply, at the minimum you should be making the amount mentioned on your LC.

No Title

Hey why are you filing for 485 instead of CP. I am in the same situation and trying to decide.