NSC approvals Tracking: Part V

Thanks for the info Venus.

Most of you guys are really polite and helpful, this is what keeps everybody going. All of us are
on the same boat.

No Title

Has anyone gone for the medicals even before I-140 approval ??
Will it be valid ??

My attorney has given me the forms and the list of licensed
hospitals. She wants me to get the medicals as soon as I
hear of approval on the automated system...

I have heard it is valid for 12 months so you may be able to do it anytime

from a certified clinic. As long as it does not go beyond 12 months then it should be ok. Are you taking vaccination also or yours is
complete?

thats fine

I am still waiting for approval RD=08/03/01 ND=08/09/01 AD=?
I am done with my medical

No Title

Thanks guys,

I filled and signed the I-485 forms a week ago. Now since I got the information
I need I think I will go ahead with the medicals. My I-140 ND 09/12, LIN 01-262-5####.
Also need to get the photographs(I believe 6 copies)

Venus, did it cost you $250 for each individual or for both you and your spouse ??
I need to get for my spouse and one child. What is the average cost for each individual ??

Gheewalabhai, I have no idea what vaccines are required. Should we get any
proof of vaccination from India ?? Or take the vaccines all over again ?? What did you
guys do ??

I am not sure if it is ok to get from India some sort of

vaccination verification. I had my MMR here in the US long time ago but the clinic lost the record and I don\'t have anything for verification except the college health form that mentions about the shots (a photocopy). I don\'t want to take MMR twice, I don\'t know how to deal with this situation! Any magical ideas, guys?

Venus, does 250 for you and your spouse includes everything and costs for required shorts?

NSC ROCKS !!! I 140 Approved .....

Hi indian_gems , Gheewalabhai , bubba and others,

Just now I checked my case and the AVM says my case has been approved.

Here are the details:
RD 08/22
ND 08/24
AD 10/15.

NSC is back into action.We are not struck NSCWaiter.
indian_gems , Gheewalabhai , bubba urs will be soon.
Hope my attorney will file my I 485 After they recieve I 140 as I have already completed my medicals and given all documents to my attorney last friday.

Good luck Guys !!!

Cheers
Venus

No Title

Congrats Venus. Good luck with I485 processing. My ND is 09/19/01, looks like there\'s lot of pending cases, I will wait patiently. Your approval has given a ray of hope to all of us...

Rags R

waiting

RD 08/01/01;
ND 08/06/01;
Still waiting
is this the earliest case still in the waiting list here?
Let me know, guys!

i was told the same thing bubba

whats the detail about your case?

EB 2 progressive exp, EB2 Masters or EB3 ??

Whats the AD, ND on your case?

mine is EB2 Progressive exp and ND is 08/08/2001..

Spoke to IIO

I spoke to IIO this morning and he said that he couldn\'t give information to me because I am the beneficiary. The person who supposed to call is either my lawyer or the company.
Is that true ????
Please respond. Thank you for your input.

I heard there is apossiblity of a huge backlog due to closing of

mail room in all service centers. So hard copy may take longer to
arrive.