NSC approvals Tracking: Part V

Gheewlabhai!!! and All

Where are you buddy? Its a long time.. every body is quite..
chill out.. say something and keep this forum alive...
Thanks

60 to 75 days as per AVM

Just a joke,

you know it, I know it and every one knows it ... NSC has been approving much quicker. Of late, we don\'t see any approval postings ..
I can understand your frustration ... Hang in there, you will have a pleasant surprise...

you guys with NSC should be satisfied, no complaints

Just go to the discussion group wbout TSC, I-140 in TSC takes 10-12 months now. TSC is processing cases filed before or on 12/28/2000. How unfair it it!!!!! sigh!!!!!!

Please Help..

Hi guys, I got liad off was working on H1-B. I just wanted to know that am i eligible for Air tickets to go back to India.
Please share your knowledge. Thanks in Advance

badsha

Sorry to hear about your job loss.
I heard that the company needs to pay you the travel charges.
I am certain that all employers do that though.
When you came from India did your company pay for your air fare???

Yes!

Thanks for your reply, Yes they did. But Last year I joined another (non consulting) company. I am not sure about the law, I heard that every employer should provide travelling expense to H1-B employees. I need source of that law (if exists) so that I can fight with my company.

Yes , What happenned??

I dont see many people on this form like Gheewlabhai Indian Gems
and more.. I donno if they had their cases approved or just watching

Attn: to all who filed I-140 during sept &oct

i heard that nsc is going very slow and it may take 90-120 days from the RD.is it correct?please share yr information wtih everybody.

Talked to the IIO!!!

Guys,
Talked to the IIO. She said they were processing the case that were
received in the first week of september 2001. I donno how long its
gonna take us to reach there??????
Please Do Post more often....
Sincerely

Hi Krishna.Marupudi

thanks for ur post.atleast now we know where they r standing.so holidays season may be we can expect some delay.but u did a good job.