NSC Approvals Tracker 9 - starting 10th July 02

RE:140

HI SHASHI,
WHAT HAPPENED TO YOURS? DID U FINALLY GET APPROVED!
YOU CAN SEE HOW LUCKY i AM -RD -JUNE 25 2002!!!!!

Re: RE:140

dev28,
I am also in same boat...........I think our luck is not good......

Still pending with two RFE's .............

I 140
RD/ND July 5 2002
1st RFE Sept 5 2002
RFE Details Co.'s ability to pay
RFE RPLY Oct 19 2002
2rd RFE Dec 09 2002
RFE Details Co.'s Loss and Profit Statment
RFE RPLY Jan 15 2003

All the best..........

shashi

Originally posted by dev28
HI SHASHI,
WHAT HAPPENED TO YOURS? DID U FINALLY GET APPROVED!
YOU CAN SEE HOW LUCKY i AM -RD -JUNE 25 2002!!!!!

Hi Shashi and Dev,

I know your pain.....
My details are :
I140 Rd 9/11/2002
RFE: 11/6/2002
RFE Reply 11/15/2002
AD ??????????????????

Based on the postings in this site, it looks like EB2- Concurrent cases are being delayed ...

Thanks!
Kumar

NSC Dates

The processing dates for NSC are published.

NSC Processing Times as of 02/01/03 www.immigration-law.com

I-140 D*** (EB-2 except NIW) 11/4/02
I-140 E*** (EB-31) 10/31/02

The good news is they are working. It moved 5 days in 15 days. (On jan 15 it was 10/29). God only knows when we get approved.

I - 140 approved

Hi friends,

My I - 140 got approved. Mine is NOT concurrent filing, I am going to file I - 485 soon.

Here are the details:

EB3 - RIR

RD: 11/26/2002
AD: 02/18/2003
LIN: LIN-03-04451xxx

I want to share my experience with you.

I see some cases got approved in 30 days, so I was expecting mine also approved in around 30 days. But it wasn't like that, and I was so frustated from second week of January. I used to call the INS every week and asked them to about the status of my case. The lady over there was giving same asnwer every time (i.e. she can share the information only to the Lawer or the Sponseror). I used to check the status online ones in every 10 min. on average.

At one point The Lady at the INS told me, "Sir, It is showing you made a call last week, any way the answer is same". I was little bit disappointed. Again I called the next week, the Lady over there said, "Sir, at this point we are doing End of October cases. I am telling you it is taking more time to process. So don't expect any thing about your case sooner.".

That was happend on 14th of this month. I decided not to call them and also decided not to check my status online more often. I started checking my case only 5 times a day. I did the same on Monday, on Tuesday I checked it at around 6:00PM and there is no difference in the status. But around 11:30PM, just before going to bed, I checked it again surprisingly the status was saying "This case has been approved on 18th Feb".
Immideately I checked the AVM, but the AVM is saying the same old story. This morning both AVM and ONLINE saying same that my case has been approved.

THESE ARE MY CONCLUSIONS:
1. Yes, they do track how many time you are calling. But it wont effect any thing.
2. ONLINE is more upto date than AVM.
3. ONLINE status will be updated every day in the late evenings.
4. AVM is will be updated only after two days. ?!?!?!?

Any way friends, I am happy that my case is approved and hope the same with you.

Please advice!

I received RFE on my I140.It is about company's financial info (ability to pay).My company has only 7 employees and just filed loss($90 000).The company had $30 000 loss for 2001.The company is 7 years old and these are the only 2 years with losses(2002 and 2001).

Do I have any chance of getting an approval?

Does anyone have got an approval when company has filled loss?

I'm EB3 case.
Thank you

I-140 Approved

Finally, the wait is over. My I-140 is approved

LIN # 03-052-54xxx

RD - 12/6/02
ND - 12/7/02
AD - 03/11/03

Category - EB2 (I-140 D)
Concurrent Filing - NO

Good luck to all of you. C U in I-485

Just got I 140 receipt notice.

LIN # 03-117-XXXXX
RD 02/28/2003
RIR EB 3
Concurrent - No

Just wondering if there's a tracker being maintained on this thread?

ucn

Last edited by a moderator:
Please I need your advice.

My I-140 got approved. (Finally !!!!). But I got laid off few days before my I-140 approval. I not yet received my EAD. I already have an desi employer who is ready to file for my H1. Guys please give advice or your experiences this kind of problem.
Thanks in advance.

Concurrent filling using substitute labor (applied for I-140,EAD,I-485) AP not applied.
EB2
RD: 8/29/2002
ND: 10/15/2002
FP: 11/20/2002
AD: 3/27/2003 (Hard copy not yet received)
:) :confused: :mad: :rolleyes:

Hello Sub
Congrats! If you are feelng happy, imagine how happy I might feel given the fact my I-140 is pending since June 25th, when I get my approval!!! Anyhow I am still waiting. So if you can share your email address with me, I would like to speak to you personally. Mine is nishdev21@yahoo.com Good luck to you.

Thank Dev, This is my second GC process. My first GC processing halted after two years of waiting, when my employer closed his shop ( Public listed company, went bankrupt). Even though I have new employer, He does not pay salary until I get my project. I have to pay my H1 expenses. Anyway list goes on. If need to contact me send a mail to sub_labor@yahoo.com

Originally posted by dev28
Hello Sub
Congrats! If you are feelng happy, imagine how happy I might feel given the fact my I-140 is pending since June 25th, when I get my approval!!! Anyhow I am still waiting. So if you can share your email address with me, I would like to speak to you personally. Mine is nishdev21@yahoo.com Good luck to you.

Re: Please I need your advice.

Check the Portability forum.

I understand you need to do the foll:
- ensure that your current employer does not revoke the I140
- get the LC approval so that when you change jobs you have the same title & job responsibilities as mentioned
- your 6 months are over, so changing jobs shouldn't be a problem using AC21.

Most imp - check with yuor lawyer!!!
SDD

Originally posted by sub_labor
My I-140 got approved. (Finally !!!!). But I got laid off few days before my I-140 approval. I not yet received my EAD. I already have an desi employer who is ready to file for my H1. Guys please give advice or your experiences this kind of problem.
Thanks in advance.

Concurrent filling using substitute labor (applied for I-140,EAD,I-485) AP not applied.
EB2
RD: 8/29/2002
ND: 10/15/2002
FP: 11/20/2002
AD: 3/27/2003 (Hard copy not yet received)
:) :confused: :mad: :rolleyes:

Finally I 140 Approved

Finally my I- 140 after waiting for 10 months............All the best for other who are waiting for it.........have patience ......

See you in I - 485...

I 140
RD/ND July 5 2002
1st RFE Sept 5 2002
RFE Details Co.'s ability to pay
RFE RPLY Oct 19 2002
2rd RFE Dec 09 2002
RFE Details Co.'s Loss and Profit Statment
RFE RPLY Jan 15 2003
AD April 02 2003

Thankyou,

Shashi:)

congrats shashi,
you are what i was looking for! I am still waiting -RD june 25th!any tips? how did you follow up?Any senator called?