November VB prediction

From what I remember seeing on this forum, April 30th is a very big hurdle to cross and it may take several years before EB-3 gets there/EB-3 ROW gets current.
Better to pray for the SKIL Bill.

cyberbabu said:
If you look at my signature, you will understand why I badly need the dates to move to April 30th 2001, atleast for once so that i snatch the oppurtunity to go 485.

Hi Cyberbabu,
Dont get too much attention on visa-bulletin. They may move to 29April2001 this time.

Hope for the best...prepare for the worst. :)

My Prediction:

Type All CH IN MX PH
EB1 C C C C C
EB2 C 31DEC05 15JUN03 C C
EB3 01MAY03 01MAY03 31DEC01 01DEC02 01MAY03

Bharat Premi

bijuria11 said:
im for India- family based preference category # 4, and for october it was aug 1 1995, and for november i think it will be september 15 1995. my pd is oct 1999 :(

ALSO

i think that guessing for two weeks and whining for two weeks is a good thing, because it gets us to the next month. wht im trying to say is tht in doing so time goes by faster. dont u guys think so??? good luck to all you Eb's...

by the way india family based 1 moved like one whole year for october, did u notice???????
Bijuria,
I agree. I am in FB # 4 too and my PD is 1 year after you. I have EB3 PD 2004 too but no hopes on that. do you know what is the next step once PD becomes current for family category ?

India EB2 and EB3 unavailable

I hope that India EB-2 and EB-3 become unavailable so that we end this fruitless discussion on Bulletins.

However further retrogession may help too.
So alternatives are EB-3, Jan 2001
EB-3, Jan 2002

mariner555 said:
Bijuria,
I agree. I am in FB # 4 too and my PD is 1 year after you. I have EB3 PD 2004 too but no hopes on that. do you know what is the next step once PD becomes current for family category ?

hey, so far all i know is tht the nvc contacts the person who filled it and the beneficiary. then if the beneficiary is in usa then they fill out i think i-485 (change of status) if outside usa then some other form then send them in. i think theres also an appointment with immigration officials.

I really really need it to be
EB3 INDIA - DEC 2003...

Anway Good Luck to CyberBabu... i hope it crosses April 2001 atleast...

Need the info...

Does anyone have experience as to how quickly NSC will act on EB3 once the Priority Date is current? My I-485 was sent in January 2005 and I think my case is preadjudicated waiting for a visa number. I am now current once November 1 rolls around. Are there any statistics about approval time from the 1st of the month? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty quick

Almost_Done said:
Does anyone have experience as to how quickly NSC will act on EB3 once the Priority Date is current? My I-485 was sent in January 2005 and I think my case is preadjudicated waiting for a visa number. I am not current once November 1 rolls around. Are there any statistics about approval time from the 1st of the month? Thanks.

Almost_Done,

I am not aware of cases in the NSC specifically but in general most service centers are approving cases fairly quickly upon PDs becoming current. The only hitch are pending "name checks" or other background checks. If those have been compeleted then you should see your approval withing Novemeber itself.

cheers,

saras