what is your opinion?

EB3 world wide July 2002
Eb2 jun 2005

Daloon said:
As traditional, Nov. is soon

what is your opinion?

EB3 world wide July 2002
Eb2 jun 2005

The merry-go-round has gone a full circle, my friends!!
Jump in for another spin!
Don't get left out!!!
Have a go at it!
(With no offense intended to anyone).

Guess

Let me jump in to say that all who get it correct should get a free t-shirt with immigrationportal logo on it...

:)

EB-2 July 2005
EB-3 India May 1, 2001.

Oh Good God,

Here we go again on so called "traditional predictions" and waste our time. This is just some wishful thinking on our part and will not lead us anywhere.

Well, when esp things are not in our control, that predictions may be 'pure' waste of time, but I hope no one denies that we all do it to some extent (openly or not openly). Since it is still fun, I am doing my own.

EB3 ROW - May 15, 2002

EB China
EB2 - Dec 2005
EB3 - May 15, 2002

EB India
EB2 - Aug 31, 2002
EB3 - Apr 30, 2001

All Retro Countries in Each category and ROW in each category stay where they are now. There will be no movement.

Guys,

Unless favorable congressional bill passed it is useless to predit bulletins till 2012 december. Considering no favorable bill passing through at the most we can start predicting January 2013 Bulletin. :)

bharatpremi said:
Guys,

Unless favorable congressional bill passed it is useless to predit bulletins till 2012 december. Considering no favorable bill passing through at the most we can start predicting January 2013 Bulletin. :)

FACTS:
Anyone who is looking to get EAD's (avoid retrogession) or get a permanent visa/GC is NOT going to be helped by companies. It is not in the interest of most companies (especially the staffing companies) to lobby for this.

Also given the strong demand for Schedule -A workers, diversity workers, skilled workers will suffer.

Congress does act to somehow provide for visas for people it needs, similar to Schedule - A. It doesn't have to be part of a huge bill.

ESSENTIALLY, IV AND LEGAL IMMIGRANTS NEED TO FIND CASES OF EXPLOITATION BY STAFFING AND OTHER EMPLOYERS AND MAKE SOME NOISE TO SIMPLYFY THE RULES. No point of debating the pros and cons of immigration. Better to get some cases out and make some noise about these. Congress will listen like they did by getting in PERM.

Well said

bharatpremi said:
Guys,

They will leave the dates for EB india exactly as they are for the next 2-3 months until they test the demand coming from the BEC approvals and 245i cases.

desi3933 said:
No movement for India

After long and painful meditation :( , I predict no movement in EB3 ROW or a few weeks inching forward.

Long term prediction - Retrogression will disapear as soon as I move to Canada. :eek:

Bottomline, hope is OK but it's not healthy to have expectations in the matters that are beyond our reach and / control. :rolleyes:

My stupid prediction!!!!

EB3 India:

Either will go back to April 01
OR
April 15 2001
OR
April 22 2001
OR
April 30 2001
OR
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You said it.

Oh, Flex31, you have galvanized our sense of insecurity.
Moving to Canada, Australia, UK, [list here our futile location as Plan B] and then all of sudden priority dates move forward. Oh, that certainly shows how insecure we are.

Cheers :)

Your Young S

felix31 said:
After long and painful meditation :( , I predict no movement in EB3 ROW or a few weeks inching forward.

Long term prediction - Retrogression will disapear as soon as I move to Canada. :eek:

Bottomline, hope is OK but it's not healthy to have expectations in the matters that are beyond our reach and / control. :rolleyes:

Rose101 said:
This week end, I need to go for a scheduled FP for my 3rd EAD. I do not expect My PD will move beyond 2 weeks. If H1B is for 3 years, why EAD is only for one year?

I wish that there is a standard timeframe guidelines of maximum waiting period for 485 applicants and I support VISA number allocation only once at the application time (I did not notice the rule that visa number is required at both for application and approval times before applying). Only with sudden retrogression, I am studying this dry and disgusting law subject, wierd and conflicting interpretations...

No Visa Number is allocated at the receipt of I-485 application. The only requirement is that the visa number should be available for PD of the applicant.

Visa Number is requested and allocated at the time of I-485 approval. There are many cases where after Interview, the approval letter was delayed due to non-availability of Visa Number.

im for India- family based preference category # 4, and for october it was aug 1 1995, and for november i think it will be september 15 1995. my pd is oct 1999 :(

ALSO

i think that guessing for two weeks and whining for two weeks is a good thing, because it gets us to the next month. wht im trying to say is tht in doing so time goes by faster. dont u guys think so??? good luck to all you Eb's...

by the way india family based 1 moved like one whole year for october, did u notice???????

April 30th 2001

If you look at my signature, you will understand why I badly need the dates to move to April 30th 2001, atleast for once so that i snatch the oppurtunity to go 485.