!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! November Interview - New Delhi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when do they allocate interview dates? is it 10th of the month?

when will delhi consulate allocate interview dates for novemeber? i heard it is generally 10th of the previous month. and when do they post it on the website?

waitinggc

Guys. I have sent my P3 on 9/5 which reached Delhi on 9/10, they entered in the system on 9/17. I called there 3 times - last time on 10/3. 1st time they told I should get the date in Oct. but obviously it was didn\'t happen. No interview date yet. Waiting for Nov. interview. Rebooked my flight ticket from 1st Oct. to 15th Oct. now. Go to cptracker.com. There somebody who had sent P3 on 9/5 has already got the interview date of 1st Nov.

why is california bad for POE?

i m based in portland and have to come through SF in CA. my other choice is to go from seattle. what should i choose?

Update on my case

OK,
So Here is the low down on what is happening in my case.
I called up the Consulate two weeks ago, they told me that they entered my case on Sept. 21st. I don\'t know why it happened this late, the lady on the phone did not want to answer it either. They embassy had recieved my packet 3 on MAY 5th. The priority date became current on August 1st. Anyways...
I was told to call back the end of October to find out about my interview date.
I called today (8:15 AM Romance Daylight time (Paris)) and spoke with the same lady. She assured me that the interview date would be sometime in November and that I have to call back in 2-3 weeks. So now I would call again on October 21st or something like that.

Please keep the thread going...

Update On Nov. Interview Dates

Hi Folks,
Everybody seems to be concerned about the Nov. dates.. I talked to the Delhi consulate last night to get my dates but they still didn\'t allocate me one.. However this time the guy said that my case was ready for being allocated an interview date.. As I could make out and have also written in my prev. articles that when the consulates receives your case, then they work upon it for approx. a month\'s time (i.e to get police reports, to get a visa number for you from the NVC etc.. etc..) and then allocate you the date.. Now when the guy said yesterday that my case is now ready to be allocated a date, that meant that my initial processing of the case was over.. Similarly it\'ll be for you guys too.. He also said that the dates will be out very soon which probably means that they\'ll be posting the Nov. dates somewhere near Nov. 20th as they always do near to the 20th of each month.. SO guys.. just wait and hope for the best..
  Also is anybody flying from East Coast.. Which airlines etc. to book a SAFE FLIGHT ?? Keep this site updated.. Thanks..

No Title

I too talked to the Delhi consulate last night. A desi guy told me that still they haven\'t scheduled my interview. He asked me to call back after one or two weeks.

I am planning to fly from east coast. I work in NY and live in NJ.

Port of Entry

Guy,
Does the port of Entry really matter that much ?

My case is quite screwed up. I live in Dallas, but I am in Paris on a buissiness trip. I would be coming back to Paris and then leave for Dallas. Do I have to enter US just after my interview or can I come to Paris and live here for a while and then enter the US ?
Please let me know.
Thanks.

you can come anytime till 6 months

the visa is valid till 6 months. within 6 months you have to enter US.

i asked before if anyone knows why california is a bad poe. anyone knows?

mumbai dates

mumbai has already allocated nov dates. tutu you said delhi works on a case for a month and release dates on 20th.. is 20th the strict cut off date? my packet 3 was recevied by consulate on 10th sep and entered on 21st.

Whats a good time to call ND consulate?

I have been trying to call the New Delhi consulate for a 4-5 days, nobody answers the phone. Obviously, Im doing something wrong since so many people seem to be getting through. What is the right time to call? And is 419 8062 the right # to call?

I must add - my pckt3 was received on 09/10 (per Fedex), I have no info after that.

For gc_coming , delhi cp, qsalomon and everybody else goin\' in Nov.

I believe that who so ever\'s P3 was received by Sept 10th or entered by Sept. 20th should get an Nov. interview date.. This is what I have figured out from the details of many others for Aug, Sept. and Oct. interviews.. The number to be called is 011-91-11-4198062 .. So DELCP check out the no. that you are dialing.. Also please call at 00:30 hrs EST SHARP.. i.e 00:30 a.m midnight till 02:30 hrs EST since they generally attend calls between 10:00 a.m to 12:00 noon IST.. When I talked to them last night, the guy said that my case was ready to be assigned a number and so I think that all of you guys will also be allocated a case no. by Oct. 15th or so.. Just hang in there for another week and you\'ll be OK.. Best Of Luck to everybody..

qsalomon : Which airlines are you flying from East Coast to New Delhi.. I\'ll be flying from Dulles Intl. in VA.. Can\'t decide which airlines to pick up .. Is Northwest KLM still operating between US and India ?? Please let me know..

Hi tutu

Hi Tutu,

Did you send the AC I-140 to New Delhi. I saw your posting in that that discussion list. I am little concerned because I have send my AC I-140 last friday and dont know for sure if they accept it or not.

Thanks,

confirming my interview date

I will call the ND consulate today to find out if they have allocated a date for me.
pkt 3 received on 10th sep
entered on 21st sep.

hope they assign me a date in nov.

bad luck :(

I managed to get through to the Delhi consulate today, and surprisingly, was told my app entered the system on 10/03 though it was delivered on 09/10 !!!! So, I should expect an interview on in Dec. Looks like I will be the one to start a Dec New Delhi thread.

tutu, is the delhi embassy phone nbr....

491-8374 or 419-8374? as both of them are listed in the messages

Just wanted to confirm if it was a typo.

Thanks