!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! November Interview - New Delhi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delhi CP

I called last night , They had my application . Does it mean I am in system now ? I thought my attorney had given local New delhi addresss for P4, it was not there. So I gave Delhi address. My packet 3 reached there on 24th Sep. Would I be able to get interview in November End...

Info. In System But No Interview Date

Hi Guys..,
I\'m probably in the situation as many of you out here.. I\'ve called up Delhi twice since Sept. 20th and both the times I was told that the info. is in the system but no interview date has been allocated yet.. When I asked as to when will it get allocated, the person asked me to call up at the end of Oct. and also said that my interview will most probably be in Nov.. I\'ll probably call up somewhere around 10th Oct. and enquire again.. Hope that the things have moved by then.. Best of luck to everybody out here for a Nov. interview.. Keep fingers crossed till you actually get the GREEN CARD in hand..

Do we need a valid H1 to come back after successful interview -?

Hi guys,

My packet 3 was received on 17th sep at Delhi Consulate & I\'m expecting a Nov interview.

My H1 is gettings over on 1st DEC, Does one need a valid H1 to come back to US after successful interview? Can I stay back in India beyond Dec 1st as I have a green card?

Any suggestions from fellow CP gurus will be welcome.

rescheduling the CP interview date

CP Gurus........

Quick questions:
1. Is it possible to change the interview that i get after i submit the packet III?
2. Is it possible to request for a date while sending the packet III itself?
3. How long after we have received the packet III can we hold on to it and then send it for the processing?
4. How many times can we reschedule the interview dates?

Thanks in advance...AJ

Nov Interview

Tutu
They normally update/allocate the interview dates by the middle of the month for the subsequent month at Delhi so by all means you should be in a postion to know when your interview date will be. Only Oct interview they delayed due to the sept 11th tragedy . So don\'t panic you will get Nov Interview , i\'m also waiting for the Nov. interview. So till then Just Chill

Birth Certificate without name

Does anyone know what\'s the solution for the Birth Certificate without the name on it. Mine is a duplicate without the name.

Same boat as tutu

My Packet 3 was mailed on 9/5 and reached N Delhi consulate on 9/10. Info. entered on 9/27 in the system. Called up the consulate last night, and they said to call back early November for a probable interview date of late November/early December.
CP Gurus!!!! Is this a reasonable time frame? For a November interview shouldn\'t the date be published by mid October (before 10th)?
Tutu, please let us know when you get your interview date.

Hey.. Don\'t Worry.. Everything\'s Gonna Be Alright

Your case seems to be the same as mine.. My P3 reached Delhi on 09/07 but got in the system only on 09/19 i.e after I called up on 09/17 to enquire about the same.. So it is basically that one needs to call up their office and enquire about the packet and if it has reached then they\'ll enter into the system.. Delhi works that way.. But anyways.. now that your packet has been entered in the system on 09/27 so don\'t worry at all.. Everything\'s gonna be fine.. Now about your interview dates.. The interview dates for Nov. are gonna be announced/released only after Oct. 20th and I don\'t see any reason as to why should yours be in Dec.. I\'m sure you\'ll get the Nov. interview date.. I\'m also waiting for the same.. Hope I get one too.. So keep your fingers crossed and just wait for the dates..

Any news from DelCP or Awaara Banjaara.........

DelCP and AwaaraBanjaara, any updates on your case?
Also Tutu, why do you say the November interview dates will be posted after October 20th..............normally doesn\'t the Delhi consulate update interview dates before the 10th of each month for the following month........
Thanks in advance

interview dates

gladiator, the consulate decides the date not before 15th of the previous month.
has anyone called the consulate and found out a date in nov for interview?
my pkt3 was received on 10th sep by consulate and they entered it on 21st sep. i called and they told me to expect interview in nov.
guys lets track this thing

Update on my case

I got to the operator on Tuesday after trying for a few days and the person was courteous. He said that my case was not yet entered in the system and that it must be in the mailroom (I believe they have lost it). But he took my address on the phone and entered in the system and said that I should expect a December interview.

I plan on sending a duplicate P3 to the consulate. My lawyer has sent me a copy of P3. I am waiting for the November dates to come out to see if I will get a Nov date though. I also plan to call them next Tuesday to get more information.

Your Question About Interview Dates : For Gladiator And DelCP

No.. Even the Mumbai and Chennai release dates on 16th of each month.. Delhi lags behind further.. Infact they released Oct. dates on Sept. 21st night..
DelCP : I had the same experience and the lady took/verified my address and by that time my P3 was not entered in the system.. CHeck with them on Monday and I feel positive that they must\'ve entered it into the system.. Actualy Delhi\'s funda is that they just won\'t enter the P3 till until you call them up and remind them.. So my P3 was rcvd on Sept. 7th, I called up on Sept. 17th and came to know that it was not entered and the lady verified my address and name, I again called on Sept. 22nd and the guy said that my P3 was entered in the system on 09/19 i.e 2 days after I first called them up and till now there\'s been no interview date allocated to my case.. I\'ll be calling them up again on Oct. 10th or so to confirm the dates.. Hope they would\'ve allocated me one by that time.. You too should call in on coming Monday to verify your P3 status.. Best Of Luck,.

Very Strange !!!!

Tutu

This is very Strange. I called up yesterday (after a strugle of 40 min) and the person told me that my P3 was entered on 12th September (fedex delivered it on 10th ) and also clarified my address and i\'m not been able to understand why your P3 has not been entered when they verified your address. Anyways , the person at Delhi US Consulate, told me that i should expect Nov Interview and upon asking about when they will update the site he was not very sure he asked me to check/call in the last week of OCT to get a confirmed date.

called up the consulate last night

Packet 3 sent: Sept 11
Packet 3 Received: Sept 17
Packet 3 entered into system: Oct 5

I called up the Delhi consulate last night (419 8062). He confirmed that my information has been entered in the system. He told me to expect an Dec interview.

This is strange because my packet 3 was recevied on Sept 17.

Does anybody else has the same case ?

mine was fedexd on 7th Sep

and the consulate received it on 10th sep. however i called on 14th and they had not entered it by then. they had not done it on 19th..finally on 23rd sep, they told me they entered it on 21st sep and told me to expect interview in nov.

why does the date to enter vary so much. some people on this thread got their into the system in 2 days.

anyway, if the case was entered in oct, you should not expect nov. interview.

CP Probelm \'Coz Of Flights To New Delhi

Any flying from East coast to New Delhi in the month of Oct./Nov. ? Haven\'t got my CP date yet but am confused about what to do if I get an interview date i.e which airlines to book my flight etc.. Flights to New Delhi going from Europe will be most prone to the danger.. and all the flights (if any left by that time) going from East Coast will face the same problems.. Another option is taking the west coast route but then the POE will also change \'coz of the same return path.. Somehow I\'m not so happy with POE being CA.. My current POE is Dulles Intl. Airport, VA.. NEways.. do post a reply if anybody else is also in the same shoes as mine..

i m expecting interview in november

delhi entered my case on 21st sep and i was told to expect the interview in nov. tutu are you going to call consulate anytime soon to see if a date got allocated for your case? keep us posted.

i am based in portland and i am planning to go via pacific through SF, CA. why is it a problem to have CA as POE?

Submited I-140 again

CP Gurus...

I was asked by INS to re-submit the I-140 Forms along with experience letter in the asked format. Does any one know how much time does it take after one submits the application again for the I-140 Processing.