November 2009 N-400 Tracker

11-14-2009: N400 Sent to Lewisville, TX 75067 via USPS Express mail
11-16-2009: Forwarded to Dallas, TX 75266
11-16-2009: Delivered at Dallas, TX 75266
11-20-2009: Check Cashed
11-23-2009: NOA Received (Priority Date 11-19-2009)
12-04-2009: RFE message/sms @ 4am
12-xx-2009: FP Letter Received
12-xx-2009: FP Date
12-xx-2009: FP Done (Walk-In)
xx-xx-xxxx: Interview Letter Received
xx-xx-xxxx: Interview Date
xx-xx-xxxx: Oath Letter Received
xx-xx-xxxx: Oath Date

Hello,

Coming back to the forum after 5 long years!

11-23-2009: N400 Sent to Lewisville, TX 75067 via Fedex
11-25-2009: Delivered
11-30-2009: Check Cashed
12-xx-2009: NOA Received

Timeline

I saw my online status updated today to" RFE mailed on DEC 3rd" I presume this is Fingerprinting notice

11-14-2009: N400 Sent to Lewisville, TX 75067 via USPS Express mail
11-16-2009: Forwarded to Dallas, TX 75266
11-16-2009: Delivered at Dallas, TX 75266
11-20-2009: Check Cashed
11-23-2009: NOA Received (Priority Date 11-19-2009)
12-04-2009: RFE message/sms @ 4am

raosaab,
Is RFE message on USCIS casestatus website, a finger print notice ?

please reply,
Thanks,

Johntlc
it is bit confusing me.i am hoping it is just fingerprint letter.as u have went through all of this .can u plz tell me what it might be

On December 3, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Last edited by a moderator:
itismyturnnow?

hi, yes it is in uscis website, it is

On December 3, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

johntlc,

I hope it is my turn now to give finger print.

raosaab,
I did not get NOA, I did not get Finger print notice. I called USCIS this morning, they said NOA was sent on 7th'Nov and they said appointment was sent on 14th Nov. I have not received anything till now. She gave me receipt number
and told me to go to local office to get copy of appointment letter.

I checked the online status with the receipt number she gave, this is what it says: Even I am confused with below status

Request for Evidence

On November 13, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Gunga,

What is a Yellow Letter?

It is the 'Case File Review Notice / Interview Document Check List' on yellow color paper indicating:

1. Bring your state issued Driver's License or state issued Identification card
2. 'You indicated on your application that you have been arrested...bring original or certified copies of court dispositions showing how each incident was resolved'

So if you say 'yes' for traffic tickets you will probably get this yellow notice.

I suspect this is an auto-generated form letter from Lee's Summit, MO, so I don't think my application is under active review at this time in San Francisco. (and given that its not even been a month since i mailed the app. I'd be shocked to see any additional movement in the next month or so).

I had to get my fingerprints done early (will be out of town on FP appointment date) so those results may have triggered this letter ahead of the actual Interview letter (but I'm just guessing here).

Johntlc
it is bit confusing me.i am hoping it is just fingerprint letter.as u have went through all of this .can u plz tell me what it might be

It happened to be my case too. I just wait to see what will be in my mail box today.

It is the 'Case File Review Notice / Interview Document Check List' on yellow color paper indicating:

1. Bring your state issued Driver's License or state issued Identification card
2. 'You indicated on your application that you have been arrested...bring original or certified copies of court dispositions showing how each incident was resolved'

So if you say 'yes' for traffic tickets you will probably get this yellow notice.

I suspect this is an auto-generated form letter from Lee's Summit, MO, so I don't think my application is under active review at this time in San Francisco. (and given that its not even been a month since i mailed the app. I'd be shocked to see any additional movement in the next month or so).

I had to get my fingerprints done early (will be out of town on FP appointment date) so those results may have triggered this letter ahead of the actual Interview letter (but I'm just guessing here).

Has your LUD changed after doing the walk-in P?

johntlc,

I hope it is my turn now to give finger print.

raosaab,
I did not get NOA, I did not get Finger print notice. I called USCIS this morning, they said NOA was sent on 7th'Nov and they said appointment was sent on 14th Nov. I have not received anything till now. She gave me receipt number
and told me to go to local office to get copy of appointment letter.

I checked the online status with the receipt number she gave, this is what it says: Even I am confused with below status

Request for Evidence

On November 13, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

You may want to check the address on your application and/or check with your mail carrier to ensure that all your mail is being delivered properly. Its not like the USPS to lose two letters in quick succession.

Update

DO: Miami
09/25/1998: GC
11/17/2009: Sent N400 to Lewisville TX.
11/18/2009: N400 Forwarded to Dallas, TX.
11/19/2009: N400 Received in Dallas.
11/27/2009: NOA received. Priority date 11/23/2009
12/04/2009: Email received- RFE

status update:

Vevey4 - when did you you contact the FBI to find out that your FPs were sent back?
MY FP date was 12/1 as well and I called the FBI end of last week only for them to tell me that they had no record of my case whatsoever. They told me it may be 8-10 weeks before they could tell me anything.

Thanks!

They told me the same thing at first. But then I clarified that the FP was sent 'electronically' by USCIS (and that their (FBI) automated phone message says that such cases processed the same day), I was asked to give my A#, and sure enough they had processed and sent it back the same day.