November 2009 family based filers, post here

Naas, Dans, IrishExport, we almost filed at the same time. were your checks cashed? I still do not see any movement on my case. Thanks.

I sent in money orders so there is no way i can check.. at least i dont think there is.

I am really hoping I don't get any RFEs but we are gonna have to wait and see. :)

I-730-please advice

I am an asylee since 2006, submitted I-485, but never received my green card, they say it is pending. My husband has been on H1B since 2003 which expires this week. Meanwhile I submitted I-730 for him in 2007 but I never received any response for that too. I contacted USCIS but no response. I am so frustrated that he will lose his job, my question is that is there a way that my husband can get a temporary employment while waiting for the pending I-730. Please advice??

Put them in signature instead on the message....

to put them in signature..go to Quick Links and click on edit signature and post details....that way you dont have to post them everytime in the message..

sure
USC apply for wife's GC

Send I130 I485 on Nov 3
Fedex delivered on Nov4

USC apply for wife's GC

Send I130 I485 on Nov 3
Fedex delivered on Nov4
Nov 12 received Notice Dated Nov 10

Congrats Chicago and Dan! My packet arrived about 4 days later than yours, so I hopefully expect mine to be cashed at the beginning of next week.

I sent mine usps certified mail with the return receipt - and I still haven't got the receipt back yet, which is a little odd.

Sunshine - you were married the day before my daughter was born - I wonder which of us was most nervous, LOL!

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!

Sunshine - you were married the day before my daughter was born - I wonder which of us was most nervous, LOL!

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!

Lol I would say our nervous level might have been equal lol as we were both experiencing joyous yet life changing moments

Because I'm curious and a little bored, I wondered if it might be fun to post how we got to this point (adjusting status) in our life journeys - any takers?

@danromeo congrats!
@Irishexport I sent mine the same way you did, and I didn't get the receipt back either. That's wierd
@Sunshine Welcome to our impatient thread lol

As for my story IrishExport, it's a long one :):) I've been here for 11 years now literally since I was a child. So I'm so glad I am finally at this point :):):)