November 2009 family based filers, post here

Not received FP yet for my mother.

Forms (I485, I130, I765, I131)
11/07/2009: Mailed to USCIS
11/09/2009: Received by USCIS
11/16/2009: Check Cleared
11/19/2009: Notice of Action; Case status shows up on USCIS website.

FP Notices: Not yet received.

Anyone that did walk-in FP get their interview letters yet? Yes I know it's to soon, LOL, I just want to see November filers moving along.

I think there is a little bit of more waiting on this club until will see some movement :(

It might be the Thanksgiving holiday or it might be just the slowness at the end of the year.

I looked at October club and they did not received EADs yet. On September club there is more movement though.

Does anyone know if a biometrics is required for EAD? I haven't received my biometrics appointment and EAD. The online status for my EAD shows it's still pending but the officers in my separate INFOPASS told me it's approved in early October. Can they approved my EAD w/o taking my FP (or they use my FP got in visa interview before I came to USA or the FP got at the port when I arrived in USA)?

Is Interim EAD still an option today (or there's no such thing anymore)? Thanks!

NO FP Yet

Anyone out there in similar situation as mine. No FP yet and the last time it was touched is 11/20/09. Getting impatinet....Please let me know.

Good Luck to all who are waiting......

Thanks, APRUSCIND

I am in the same boat as you are. I recieved my NOA's around 11/24. No FP yet. I guess it might take another couple of days in my opinion.

Anyone that did walk-in FP get their interview letters yet? Yes I know it's to soon, LOL, I just want to see November filers moving along.

So far the fastest case I have seen is the person got IL one day before the original FP appointment. So maybe we will start seeing IL next week if we are also that lucky.

Hey Immig Geek!

Our dates are so similar!

Filed I-130,I-131, I-765 and I -485 for my wife.

11/18/2009 : Application package sent to Chicago by priority mail
11/20/2009 : Application received
11/30/2009 : NOA for all received dated 11/25/09
11/30/2009 : Checks for 1010 and 355 Cashed.
Waiting for Biometrics.

FP done at Syracuse Field Office. I was there an hour early and was done in 10 mins.

District Office - Albany, NY
11/04/09: Day 0 - Packet sent (I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765) by USPS
11/05/09: Day 1 - Packet delivered
11/10/09: Day 6 - Received NOA
Case Status: Initial review
11/20/09: Day 16 - Received Notice for FP on 12/04
12/04/09 : Day 30: FP Done. I 765 touched

i haven't had a chance to write here in a while..
congrats to everyone that got their bios done.
i received yet another rfe for my i.485. the funny thing is i already submitted what they want from me initially. but i guess i gotta do it again. I'm sending everything they asked on monday..hopefully they will put my case back on asap.

Updating my signature
11/23/09 sent to Chicago
11/25/09 Delivered
12/05/09 NOA received for all three applications(I130, I485, I765)
But where it says priority date it's empty. Is that ok?
"Notice date"-Dec 1, "Received date"-Nov 25

Last edited by a moderator:
NOAs

Just wondering why I only received NOA for I-130 and I-765. Did not get one for I-485 but checks for both cleared already:confused:

Hi Naas
Can you pleasepost the RFE you recieved for I-485.I applied 485for my mother and recieved email about the RFE--havenot recieved the letter as yet.
I am in Newark ASC territory.
Kidsdoc

Hi Naas
Can you pleasepost the RFE you recieved for I-485.I applied 485for my mother and recieved email about the RFE--havenot recieved the letter as yet.
I am in Newark ASC territory.
Kidsdoc

Sure, they are asking for my non immigrant visa from my passport which I already sent and for 2008's tax returns and they are asking my sponsor (father) to prove that he works where he works. I had already sent in his pay stubs initially as they asked.
I really don't get it but what can i do.
This is just going to delay the process.
my DO is also Newark!
Can you post your timeline?