November 2001 Filers...still waiting

ANY ONE WHO FILED IN NOV. 2001 GOT APPROVE?

I check online everyday, all the same old message, what should I do, contact congressman?
Does this really help? or have any harm on my case,
please help me, somebody help??

3 times, they will assign a officer to talk to you

I am a nOct 2001 case, Today I made my 3rd time call to BCIS; they told me if I do not receive any respond, I can call back, it will assign a officer to talk to me.

Originally posted by Equinox
I called BCIS like 5 weeks back for checking on my status. They took all the info and told me I should get a written case status in mail within 4-5 weeks. Nada..nothing...zilch....till date. Have you guys got any case status in writing...for those who have contacted BCIS?

Same boat

RD NOV-21-2001
ND DEC-20-2001
FP- FEB 17-2002
NO REF NO 2nd FP , NOTHING !!!!

Appliefd for my third EAD and AP!!!!

Same thing here, I filed I485 in Nov. 2001, and still waiting...
I never tried to call them before, this afternoon(10/8/2003), I called the toll free number, and told them, I have already finished about 23 months and still waiting here. The lady was nice and took my information and told me she would do sth so called Case Status Referral, and she told me I should expect to get some information about my case's status within 30 days. I asked if this would help to speed up the case, she said no and there is no way to speed it up, the case status referral is only for querying my case status. Well, at least, people in BCIS also realized that cases like mine is long long time over due.... But, still, I don't know what I should do ....
God, only you... can help!!!