November 2001 Filers...still waiting

I called BCIS like 5 weeks back for checking on my status. They took all the info and told me I should get a written case status in mail within 4-5 weeks. Nada..nothing...zilch....till date. Have you guys got any case status in writing...for those who have contacted BCIS?

My wife RD is 11/06/01.

Still waiting.. I know the pain. Because I was waiting for my GC. My RD was 08/15/01.

Jag

My spouse called NCSC on June 10th and received a letter from VSC last week. It said: “ …case is still pending….. need to wait 60 to 90 days before the decision is made….”

Spouse's case:
RD: 11/9/2001
ND:12/5/2001
EAC-02-055
FP: 5/28/2002
RFE: none
AD: ?

Looks like we hv to wait all this year to get our approvals. Almost 21 months passed for 485 and yet no sign from BCIS...

:mad:

good things happen with good people -- Yes Boss

All of you are really patient and patience is always rewarded.
Must be frustrating to see BCIS breaking the que and being unfair to you.
However i observed that hardly any 485 cases ever get denied so it is a matter of freedom delyed and not freedom denied and with AC21 you guys have freedom to change the jobs imagine pre AC21 days and applicants.
I read a thread by Pachha on this very forum and it was a very heart warming account of a nice guy being tested by circumstances. he had a very nice lawyer and a good ex employer but he lived in US with his family (wife and two kids ) without a job for more than six months but finally got approved based on truth and some help from his lawyer who did not charge him and his ex employer who gave him the future emp letter.
It just confirmed my belief that good things happen to good people always, like that movie yes boss

most of you are better placed than paccha so take heart and relax all of you will hear of your approval sooner than you imagin

dont forget to post the good news here!

my best wishes for speedy approval

olman

Thank you

Olman, thank you for the kind words. It does get a bit tough at times. Man, I find myself not even wanting to check the status at times b/c it just depresses me or ruins my good day to see status quo.

Words like yours cheer me up and give me hope. Thanks again.

But for some people that need to get the citizenship, it is really depressing. The citizenship clock only starts after GC.

I finally got notice for 2nd fingerprinting on Aug 12th for my wife and I. Well, at least my file is not lost and is still alive somewhere...

RD 11/19/2001
ND 12/12/2001
FP 03/13/2002

FP2 08/12/2003
???

still waiting

CA/EB2
RD 11/2
ND 12/5
055 series

FP1 2/6/02
FP2 7/29/03

Contacted 800 twice for inquery, never received anything

What should I do?

airDD

RD: 11/09/01
ND: 12/05/01
EAC 055 Series
1st FP: 04/06/02
No 2nd FP
No RFE
Called NCSC but no reply yet (over 6 weeks)