November 2001 Filers...still waiting

Dardenkoa

Registered Users (C)
sigh, it breaks my heart to check Rupnet Status of my filing month, November 2001 cases, and see all the approvals and RFEs issued. Please do not get me wrong, I am very happy for all those who have gotten approved in my filing month. It just saddens me that I am now becoming one of the few who has yet to hear anything from BCIS regarding my status.

It has been more than 19 months since my filing...

Gosh, I really wonder if there's something wrong. I wish BCIS could at least give me a clue or a message saying something other than "we have received your fingerprint notice...blah blah".

Anyway, I really now believe that BCIS has decided to use the FingerPrint expiration date at the priority in processing cases. My Fingerprint was received by INS July 30th, 2002.

So it looks I will be congratulating those Jan, Feb, and possibly March 2002 filers with earlier finger print dats than me.

Sigh....

I have been waiting patiently for a long time now...But I do believe it is really starting to break me down emotionally.

You guys have been great though. I just needed to vent my frustrations. Thanks for listening.

Bade Bade desh-on mein Choti choti bathein hothi rehte hai :D

pardon my french guys!!

I am NOV RD and waiting still...

Don't know whether I need to contact BCIS or anyone.

RD: 11/19/2001
FP: 04/12/2002
RFE: 05/20/2003
RFE received: 06/20/2003
2nd FP: ??
AD: ??

Iam also nov filer my fp was in aril 2002 but still no news from BCIS..........I really feel its not fair on their part to approve cases of feb & march when lot of nov & oct cases r pending........anyway I heard that rajiv is launching a link for all of our kinds to sign & will be sent to BCIS ..........HOPE THIS WORKS

count me too...

RD: 11/20/2001
ND: 12/11/2001
FP: 04/12/2002
RFE: 04/25/2003
RFE Recd: 05/19/2003
AD: ?????????

Let me know the when the link is available from Rajiv to sign the petition to VSC

RD: 11/23/01
ND: 12/12/01

FP: 1/24/02

RFE: 4/24/03
RFE reply received by BCIS: 5/28/03

2nd FP: 6/30/03
AD:???

What to do

we have to wait we cant do anything !!!!

RD NOV 21-2001
ND DEV-20-2001
FP FEB 6 -2002
NO RFE

my november friends...

it looks like ramprak, uask4it, sam99, and i have yet received a word from BCIS at all while the rest who have replied have gotten RFE.

would you RFE guys mind sharing what type of evidence wanted you to provide?

just curious. trying to keep my sanity by talking about something. :)

anyway, yeah, i know the feeling guys. although i am glad i am not completely ALONE as a november filer, i do wish all of you get approved ASAP.

I also have a November Blues case. My RD Nov 29, and I have not heard anything yet. No RFE. 19 months and plus........:*(

Still Waiting.....NO RFE...

I am still waiting no RFE...

RD NOV 13
ND DEC 07
EAC-02-057-5XXXX
1st FP -FEB-2002
2nd FP-JUN-2003

Only God can help us out of this mess....

I-140 for CP is causing delay

Talked to lawyer .. he told me that
when I-140 was filed they mentioed next process as CP.
but I filed I-485
An my I-140 file is with National Service center. VSC has requested my I-140 file from NSC 2 months back.. no updates after that.
Lawyer told me to wait unitll late Aug.. if not approved he will call VSC .

Still waiting...

RD 11/19/2001
ND 12/12/2001
FP 03/12/2002

No RFE
No Re-FP
Losing my job on July 15 2003. My company looks like closing down.

Guys take heart. This is not the end of the world. Live day by day, moment by moment trusting in God.

"For all things work together for the good of those who love God"<BR>Rom 8:28

What do the lawyers say (for every Nov. filer)? I spoke to mine...he told me to sit tight for another six weeks.