November 03 Filers

registrationid, How do i decide which category am i?
My 140 was filed on Nov 4 2004
485 on 11/26/2004.
FP done on 6/10/2004.
Filed under EB3.
What else do i need to see...
What is meant by more one studies...

ansivaraju,
i was sarcastic about the studies..
The best way to find out about ur category is to see the 140 receipt notice / application and see the category mentioned somewhere in the right top corner. I dont have my notice handy to tell the exact location.

Registrationid, I checked in the Notice of Action which i got from my layer.It has Receipt no, Dates, Section and other names about me, employer and layer...

Under the Section it says: Skilled Worker or Professional Sec.203(b)(3)(A)(i) or (ii).
I do see any thing else specific about catagery..Please let me know once you refered to your 140 notice.

Thanks
ansivaraju

Concurrent filing questions

Hi Guys,

I have a question. My 140 was filed on Nov 5rd 03 and 485 on Dec 7th 03 as per by my attorney. At that time he said he was filing concurrent. I have not yet recieved my finger printing notice. I got EAD and AP in Jan 04.

I called my attorney now. He says, according to the latest UCICS law my case will not be considered as concurrent any more. I may not fall under new Rule.

Is this right?. Does anyone have a similar situation like me?.

Appreciate your input.

Ashwin

Hi, Uscis updated my finger print status on 6/22/2003. Did anybody saw immigrationwatch.com. they are telling that 64 140 cases were approved between 6/01/04 to 06/21/2004....

If this is true, i don't think we may get the 140 in the near future.

ansivaraju,
seems like u fall under the skiller worker category as mentioned by u in ur earlier post and the curent processing dates for the skilled worker category is May 2004 and you are highly likely to get some action on ur 140 soon.

Today online status updated for FP on 6/18

So does anybody know when the name check starts? Does USCIS give out any hint/docs about it?

Thanks!

gcbandwagon said:
I think concurrent approvals will start only when our hair
starts turing white :)

dont spread rumors.. people might buy a bleach today.. and start making their hair gray..

:D

i changed attorneys and am concerned that if i don't get it but my attorney ( old one) get sit he will not give it to me

Finally, I-140 approved

Finally, after 8 months my I-140 has been approved. I'm going to file for AC-140 at New Delhi.

I-140 RD : 11/17/03
I-485 RD: 11/17/03
FP: 7/1/04
I-140 AD: 7/20/04

Ac-140

Could someone be kind enough to explain how a person can go for AC-140 after filing 140/485 concurrently. My lawyer tells me that I can do this only after the 140 is approved but not much else. I'd appreciate the help.

I have applied for I 485 in Nov-03. My I 140 has been approved in aug-2003. Are they going to treat my case same as concurrent filed case? as we can see the dates of our friends who filed in nov-03 and they have started receiving FP, I may get the same or not?

villagemd

congrats, was there an update on 485 also ? and what category of 140 ? eb1, eb2 or eb3 ? please post.
thanks