November 03 Filers

My Details.

EB3

I 485 RD: 11/07/03
FP: 11/02/04

LUD changed : 11/04, 11/11 and 11/15 with same message (that FP was received and will resume the case) Nothing happend after that :-(

For my wife the FP was on 10/22/04. But LUD changed only once on 10/28

Ashwin kc:

I think there is a seperate department doing EAD but they have to check your status before they process your EAD. Have your 140 message has been updated yet? If it has, then it's a good news. Mine hasn't been changed ever since I submited 140.

Dahlia:

It's good news for you. it means they are touching your case. You probably will get a result by the end of this year. Good luck!

Honeysusu,

There is no update in my 140 dates. It still says 12/31/03.

I'm not sure why they think my case is not ready for adjudication?.

Well, i have seen several postings where they have approved 2nd EADs and with in few days approved 140s.

I'm hoping samething will happen to my case..

EAC number

Also, my EAC number starts with EAC04027xxxxx Whats the 04 means? I was under the impression that EAC03 is for 2003 and EAC04 is for 2004?? My case was filed on November 2003. Does it mean that USCIS calendar begins in October-November??

Thanks in advance

dahlia:

my case # is LIN040385****, ND is 11/25/03. I guess the third and forth number represent the year.

First 3 are for service center
Next 2 are for year (USCIS year starts from oct 1st)
Next 3 are for day from oct 1st (count only working days)
Rest is serial number on the day.

My I140 LUD is being changed everyday from 12/06. From that day, every morning when i check i see the current day's date. But the message is same
We received your application on Nov 04 03 blah blah blah.

Did anyoneof you notice a similar thing? I know few of them noticed LUD changes a couple of days and got aproved (infinity). there is no change in I485 LUDs. Just wondering whats happening?

andhrite said:
My I140 LUD is being changed everyday from 12/06. From that day, every morning when i check i see the current day's date. But the message is same
We received your application on Nov 04 03 blah blah blah.

Did anyoneof you notice a similar thing? I know few of them noticed LUD changes a couple of days and got aproved (infinity). there is no change in I485 LUDs. Just wondering whats happening?

Andhrite,

I am experiencing same thing. I am EB3 DEC 03 filer and since last two days LUD on I-140 changed twice with no update on I-140 & I-485. Now I started checking it every 2 hours. :eek:

Thanks

Sadashivepethi

Andhrite,
I saw my I-140 LUD changed couple of days and on the third day got both my 140 & 485 approved. But there was no update on the 485 LUD. Hope you will also get the approval soon.

On the other hand my wife LUD changed from 11/08 - 11/15 and stopped, but her 485 is not approved. Hope her's is approved soon.

BTW, I got my approval notice today ..... will wait till 20th or 21st and then will go for stamping ....

Same Boat

Congraduation on those guys get approval recently, I am one of those still waiting. Here is my info.

EB2
I 140 ND: 11/05/03
I-485 ND: 12/12/03
FP: 6/14/04
Still waiting
BTW, is anyone can tell what is the LUD, It is a Voicemail or the web search?
Thanks,

Thanks, hathwar, Glad to see that you are a EB2
It seems to me that people who get approvel are all EB3, do you think Nebraska are only talking care of EB3 cases?

Looks like they have so many EB3 cases and so less EB2 cases they sent all the officers to take care of EB3 and let the EB2 cases catch dust. I only hope they will look at the H1-B extensions and process I-140 with pity ( if they have a human face ).

I guess that EB2 guys time will come from January. Your day is very sooon.

Infinity,
Thanks for your prediction and i came true. Did you get both 140 and 485 email together? Any updateon your wife's 485. Hope you get it soon. Any my advice is you goto stamping before Jan 1st. Even if they schedule your interview afterwards, go and try to get it stamped before jan 1st. who know how everything will be interpreted with this retrogression??

BTW i saw my 140 LUD changed today(12/10) also. It was approved yesterday (12/09). No change in 485 LUDs though.

hathwar, EB-3 will be affected by Priority Data soon.

EB-2 will be processed quickly, unfortunately, I am EB-3, and I am also in the same city with yours.

NON-RIR is the major factor affecting you, do you agree with me? I am on the same boat with you.

I have just applied for the 9th year extension and really mad at these idiots approving cases randomly. My current H1-b expires in Jan and so does the DL I hope they will approve my case before that and I dont have to beg with the morons at the BMV for renewing my DL. :( :(