Notice to appear before immigration judge, TOMORROW. HELP PLEASE!

bboy85

Registered Users (C)
Hi, we were gone this weekend and when I came back this morning, in my mail (delivered on saturday probably) I received a notice that the asylum officer has referred me to an immigration judge in boston.

My court date is TOMORROW!!!

I am from Vermont, and have to drive to Boston tomorrow and have no idea what to expect. I do not have a lawyer and have been calling to get help but nobody can in such short notice.

I never thought my case would get referred to the immigration judge, and especially never thought I would only get one day notice before my court date.

Can anyone give me any advice?!

Thank you so much.

bboy85 contact Attorney Jeannie Kain from KAPLAN, O'SULLIVAN & FRIEDMAN in Boston, She is the best asylum attorney in the world, she will help you.

KAPLAN, O'SULLIVAN & FRIEDMAN, LLP
10 Winthrop Square, 3rd Floor
Boston, Massachusetts 02110
Tel. # 617-482-4500

Just called... Jeannie Kane doesn't work there anymore :(

I have been reading on the forums... this is the first time i have been asked to appear in court after my asylum interview, so is it possible they are just scheduling me for another court date?

So worried...

Don't worry too much. In the first court date, the Judge will ask you what you want to do and if you would like submit any documents. If you need more time just ask for it. You will get another court date where you will get interviewed.

@ivanlozada: how much did Attorney Jeannie Kain charge for asylum application at USCIS asylum office and if refer to IJ? Did u get your asylum granted from asylum officer or IJ? Thanks

If Jeannie is not working there anymore, any of the KAPLAN, O'SULLIVAN & FRIEDMAN, LLP attorneys will be able to take your case, their main experience is focused on inmigration.

@ivanlozada: how much did Attorney Jeannie Kain charge for asylum application at USCIS asylum office and if refer to IJ? Did u get your asylum granted from asylum officer or IJ? Thanks

I got asylum granted after receiving a INTENT OF DENY letter, once I receive it, I contacted KAPLAN, O'SULLIVAN & FRIEDMAN in Boston,and they represented me on my asylum case, that's why I say they are the best.